• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A New Monster Idea

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Okay, I think this beast would be very effective against undead.

It's a Holy Water Elemental.

The idea is that it's actually a water elemental made from holy water. It's summoned from a huge font of holy water.

the idea is that in a crypt somewhere there are several locations in which there are large pools of holy water in order to keep the undead from breaking our of the crypt.

What do you think?

Would it be possible for there to be a Holy Water Elemental?

Asmor

First Post
It's a cool idea, and original as far as I can tell. Would be excellent to add some fun to any scenario featuring undead.

S

Sunseeker

Sounds logical to me, if a spell or ability requires some source material in the zone, and that source material is affected by something, then the spell should have those effects as well.

EvilQAGuy

First Post
the idea is that in a crypt somewhere there are several locations in which there are large pools of holy water in order to keep the undead from breaking our of the crypt.

My players would either purposefully drain or accidentally defile the pools as soon as they came into contact with them ...

It's good to know your players!

S

Sunseeker

By my logic, any ability that requires a localized material source should be affected by anything that affects the material.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads