D&D 5E A new, old-school, high fantasy setting for 5E is coming soon: the Chronicles of Aeres

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
We've started a new short lore series for our setting, to talk about the world and gameplay elements. Check out our first entry!

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
We are at 98% funded on Kickstarter and well on track to meet stretch goals! If you have any questions at all about the project, let me know. Thanks for your support

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
Our classes:
The Witch, a caster with two subclasses, the Malefici (focusing on the left hand path,) and the Feasa (focusing on the right hand path.) Basically destruction versus nurturing.
1610395056198.png

Our next class is the Dreamcaller, inspired a bit by Neil Gaiman's Sandman. A magic-user who siphons power from the dream realm, which can then be used to conjure mystical dream-like entities; effectively a Summoner in the old school Final Fantasy style.
1610395147323.png

And lastly, the Alchemist. Far from purely a potion-maker like what we see in Tasha's guide recently, the Alchemist is a melee combatant, an enchanter who can bend the properties of weapons and items to give them powerful short-term abilities. Pictured here as a Ravenfolk.
1610395235132.png

Stormonu

Legend
Is the left-hand path/right-hand path metaphorical or physically manifested in abilities somehow? As a Sinister (left-handed person), this intrigues me.

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
Is the left-hand path/right-hand path metaphorical or physically manifested in abilities somehow? As a Sinister (left-handed person), this intrigues me.
Yes, both literally and figuratively represented. Both paths have a plethora of Hexes, unique spells which reflect the lore of the type of Witch practicing them. This is in addition to subclass-specific abilities achieved while leveling.

Remove ads