• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Paid trip to Spellhold [IC] Chapter 3: The Prison of Horrors

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kaedyn Thorngood, Human Male Fighter

Kaedyn grunts, "Go ahead and lead the way."

[sblock=Actions]Start:
Standard Action:
Move Action:
Minor Action:
End: [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]HP: 57/57 Bloodied 28; Healing Surges 14HP, 12/day
AC:
24 (22 without Shield)
Fort: 20 Ref: 17 Will: 15
+2 vs. Fear; Resist Poison 5

Weapons in Hand: Shield & Javelin[/sblock]__________________________

Worang4.jpg
Kaedyn Thorngood

Voda Vosa

First Post
The heroes climb up the stairs, and on their way, they hear the sound of battle ahead. Looking for traps, they open the door to the final chamber. The horror in the room was incredible, corpses and undeads destroyed, covering almost every inch of floor. Still standing, two battered liches, and two human mages, throwing spells at each other, the impact of the arcane powers making the tower shake. Behind these, a high mage and a more powerful Lich, are casting spells, gathering huge amount of arcane power as they do so.

[sblock=FINAL BATTLE!]

R-R-R-Roll initiative! Also I'll need your HP and defenses

MAP

Code:
Character   	  Contition/HP

Lich1
Lich2
Lich King
Mage1
Mage2
Mage Leader

Kaedyn    		
Cliff	  	
Binwin		 
Anguish	     	       
Roderic 	              
Asterion
Chizzz
Taran
[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Anguish's HP/Defenses
HP 32/43, AC 18, Fort 12 Ref 16 Will 18 (1 surge remaining so I will be staying as far away from combat as possible)
Also, I don't know if we have any initiative bonus effects going on from allies but I just used my standard +2 modifier.

Last edited:

Remove ads