ZEITGEIST A post-Zeitgeist campaign (spoilers for Zeitgeist, Saltmarsh, PotA, Avernus, and now War of the Burning Sky)

Tormyr

Adventurer
I mean, I feel like the climaxes of Z are more Hollywood than Cannes Film Festival.
Okay, I get what you mean, but I feel Zeitgeist (and WotBS to a lesser extent) is more philosophical and thought provoking than a lot of the campaigns out there, and I really appreciate that.

(Now back to the thread in progress. Sorry.)

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Working on some map updates to incorporate a hundred years of "progress" and the incorporation of lore from yet another fantasy world.

mwangimap.JPG

Are we talking 2009-style "unintentionally racist" Mwangi Expanse or 2020-style "we hired a sensitivity consultant" Mwangi Expanse?

I actually rather like some of the regional details of that part of Golarion, but before PF2 it was mostly just a place with snake cults and giant gorillas.

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Are we talking 2009-style "unintentionally racist" Mwangi Expanse or 2020-style "we hired a sensitivity consultant" Mwangi Expanse?

I actually rather like some of the regional details of that part of Golarion, but before PF2 it was mostly just a place with snake cults and giant gorillas.
It's definitely based on the book that just came out, written by multiple authors of color. I have almost no 1st edition knowledge of Golarion, and it sounds like I'm happier for it...

Last edited:

An Advertisement

Advertisement4