A question about Powers

SolidSnake

First Post
Sorry to clog the boards again with yet another thread about character creation, but I've been getting some really good advice;) I am making a 10th lvl Shaper as a backup to the previous character and here are the powers I have chosen (I need some advice about their effectiveness, as I have never played this level character in a demon war before):

1st: astral construct, minor creation, crystal shard, entangling ectoplasm, far hand, intertial armor, vigor, energy ray

2nd: ego whip, tongues

3rd: conceleing amorpha, ectoplasmic cocoon, sever the tie, dispel psi, eradicate invisibility, telekenitic thrust, energy wall

4th: fabricate, correspond, dimensional door

5th: major creation

As you can see I made him a very versatile psion, with very few enemy targeting powers (save Crystal Shard which can get around the sticky issue of SR)...

I also have a total of 8 possible feats to choose from. I have picked Overchannel, Talented, and Boost Construct thus far. Any suggestions on what else to take? I was thinking about the following:

Extend Power
Psionic Meditation
Greater Psionic Endowment
Greater Psionic Penetration
Psicrystal Affinity
Psicrystal Containment

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Don't underestimate the advantage of Hustle. It is manifested as a swift action and gives you an extra move action... which means that in combination with a feat, you can regain your psionic focus every round if necessary.

SolidSnake

First Post
Piratecat said:
Don't underestimate the advantage of Hustle. It is manifested as a swift action and gives you an extra move action... which means that in combination with a feat, you can regain your psionic focus every round if necessary.

Thanks PC. You are right...Hustle would make metamagic feats much more attractive.

Remove ads