• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

a question about privet messages

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Then again, once puns start the mods are a lawn unto themselves...

True, true. Once they hear it through the grapevine, things tend to go a little nuts. Unfortunately, that means that anyone trying to have a real discussion here is just barking up the wrong tree.

diaglo

Adventurer
i don't seam to be in line with this discourse on the proper trimming of my row of messages.

did you say i am only allowed to nuture 5 saplings?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well, if we go by poplar vote, it would have quite an interesting result. If things are oak kay with Morris for this thread to continue, we can cedar way this thread wanders. If i get out of line here I guess I can expect you to sycamore vicious ban hammer on me. I guess It does not always do good to go against the grain.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
For a second I thought you all were talking about massages. But guess again, instead of discussing the fine are if kneeding muscles, you were all playing with wood. :confused: :eek: :cool:

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Foresooth, I withdrawl!

I wonder, were things different and I were cast adrift, would you pine for me? Or am I so unfunny and such a pane that the thought just makes you bored?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you will knot be remembered. you can go dance around a maple for all I care. spruce up you tan and go sun at the beech. so quit your birching and whining.

As for me, i am going back to the elm until you get this off you chest(nut). be careful you don't get you ash in a sling!

Last edited:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I thought this was supposed to be a fertile land of conversation. You guys maple me have to face-palm.

You oak to be ash-amed of yourselves.

Sorry, just couldn't leaf this thread alone. Though it does seem as if Mr. DeWar's query has stumped everyone. He still pines for an answer.

Remove ads