• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Reason

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Jeajea said:
Brigid> Hrm? You mean for Mark, or...? And damnit, I want Drindin...

Ooh, look, Kat. *hugs Kat tightly*

*poke Bhryn on general principles*

Teehee. No, that was aimed at Drindin, if he ever pops up. Stargate-y stuff.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
And they think Poms are bad...I have to try and keep my Aussie diction under thumb. I told an American not to chuck a tanty a few days ago...took me a while to explain XD!

*Calmly spreads an assortment of cupcake and ribbon and bows through B-dear's hair...explaining it as part of the Brit vs Aussie 'love' of one another...*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*chuckles* Dont you even think about saying the shrimp and barbie line...

Contrary to popular belief, we dont say G'day all that much. Such a shame. I think I might go the Aussie slang accent inspired voice for my next character...wouldn't that be interesting. Sayin' things like: "Flat out like a lizzard drinking..."

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
I think I might go the Aussie slang accent inspired voice for my next character...wouldn't that be interesting. Sayin' things like: "Flat out like a lizzard drinking..."

Yes! Though, you might end up with blank looks and a lot of "Huh?" Which would be part of the fun. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads