• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Season of Bones - OOC

Vertexx69

First Post
I'm just shocked that at least half of each of those first 2 teams didn't lay into each other, starting side by side like that.

I'm waiting on the Adepts before I post Ja'Cart's action.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The wailing's going to be up top, methinks. Though Daran helped to start it downtown as well (depending on what friend dwarf does...)

Jeezy creezy, Vertexx! You pretty much took down a whole crew in one turn! I am astounded, and applaud your awesomeness. Allow the IC thread a moment to recover while I type up the next post.

WD/Jalaan is up next!

Vertexx69

First Post
And that is why the Thri-Kreen has been my favorite race since the 1st version of dark sun came out. Think how cool it would be with magic items? A blurring Strike Ki focus would let him use his FoB twice a turn as long as he makes more than one attack.

Thanks for the corrections in the IC thread, I'll fix the map in my next update!
[sblock=Interior Monologue]Drat! They'e discovered I'm not perfect! What next?![/sblock]

Vertexx: The blurred strike ki focus is indeed pretty terrific. Since this campaign has a smaller scope, I thought it better to have less bookkeeping and focus more on the characters and stuff, but it is tempting to let everybody run wild every now and then with a magic item.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Lol. No one is perfect dude.

Talking about that: I noticed now that Muzdum made a move action that is not reflected in the map. Did the acolyte attacked him before he moved out? The post I'm referring to is this, where he moves to H11

Remove ads