D&D 5E A Slower Caster Spell Progression and other Suggestions

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Oh, I'm quite sincere. I just want to make it clear that homebrew and/or third party products are, imo, the only path to this kind of content. WotC is way too corporate to touch any of it.
Ok, whew, great, glad to hear it. :D

If there are any design goals in particular you want to see, please let me know. Our "mod" (full version) is about 150 pages, so I am trying to clean it up and add artwork, etc. maybe. We have tons of changes in it, so hopefully something that might appeal to most people.

Honestly, I'll probably just post links to it here and not bother with DMs Guild, I am really not out to make anything on all this, just share in an effort to help improve peoples' games where they find the current system lacking.

My projected "end date" (yeah, right LOL) is probably in a couple months.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Ok, whew, great, glad to hear it. :D

If there are any design goals in particular you want to see, please let me know. Our "mod" (full version) is about 150 pages, so I am trying to clean it up and add artwork, etc. maybe. We have tons of changes in it, so hopefully something that might appeal to most people.

Honestly, I'll probably just post links to it here and not bother with DMs Guild, I am really not out to make anything on all this, just share in an effort to help improve peoples' games where they find the current system lacking.

My projected "end date" (yeah, right LOL) is probably in a couple months.
Looking forward to it. My own homebrew doc is rather massive as well. Unfortunately, it combines material from several third party products along with my own work, so I certainly can't make any money off it.

Remove ads