WotBS A wholly unofficial thing I'm tinkering with called Streets of Ragesia

I put in a fair bit of work trying to get this ready for a playtest . . . and I haven't been able to wrangle people to try it out. So thank you for the bump. Maybe one of you would like to do a test, or give a look to the rules and tell me if they seem playable, or what sort of enemy designs would be fun to face.

The Rules

If I were to actually release this, I'd definitely want flashier layout. This is wholly utilitarian now. Apologies.

Also, I got through figuring out how PCs should work, but I haven't really designed any enemies yet. It is a work in progress. Apologies.

The Characters
Click each name to see the character sheets.

Guthwulf. His upgrades are drawn from apocryphal details of the inquisitor's three siblings, who were challenged by their father to punish the world for taking his wife and their mother away.

Katrina. Her upgrades are themed on various fiery elements of the campaign (the caves under Seaquen, the Fire Forest, and the Torch).

Rantle. His upgrades are basically sidekicks who show up to join the fight.

Shalosha. Her upgrades are different magical swords, including her father's flawed attempt to create an artifact to rival the Torch of the Burning Sky.
This is so interesting! Given my love for WoTBS I'll definitely give a look to those rules! Most likely I won't be able to do any actual playtest anytime soon, but I'll be happy to provide you with feedback on RAW

Remove ads