• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) A5E Arcanaloth equivalent?

Helena Real

bit.ly/ato-qs
Here is my first draft: Arcanaloth

Let me know what you think. I am completely open to making adustments. All spells are hyperlinked to the LevelUp A5e.Tools (which is a pretty awesome resource) for ease of use. Also, I still need to check the CR and do some fine tuning.

Finally, @Morrus: when making this monster I noticed something a bit strange about the spell finger of death. The LevelUp version doesn't allow a saving throw, but the O5e version does. Was this intentional or an omission? They are otherwise exactly the same, but that seems like a fairly significant difference IMO.
From my perspective, at least, it looks awesome! Thanks so much 😁🖤

Finally, @Morrus: when making this monster I noticed something a bit strange about the spell finger of death. The LevelUp version doesn't allow a saving throw, but the O5e version does. Was this intentional or an omission? They are otherwise exactly the same, but that seems like a fairly significant difference IMO.
unless it was edited recently, the save (Constitution halves) is listed right under duration like with any other LevelUp spell

Remove ads