activation of a glove of storing...

Demogorge

First Post
DocMoriartty said:
Is there any limit to what can be stored? I have a wizard with a pair of these gloves that would like to store his favorite wand in one glove and his bag of holding with all fo his gear in another.

The limit is 20 lbs. and the item must be able to be held in one hand. So only the smallest bag of holding or a haversack would fit.

CuriousBard

First Post
As a DM, I'd allow Free Action to retrieve the Darkness stone, attack action, 5ft adjustment, then save your move-equivalent to store it again. Nice and neat.

Artoomis

First Post
CuriousBard said:
As a DM, I'd allow Free Action to retrieve the Darkness stone, attack action, 5ft adjustment, then save your move-equivalent to store it again. Nice and neat.

That's pretty reasonable. You got the action backwards, I think. You'd want to STORE - ATTACK - RETRIEVE so that only you get to attack with light.

Krystoff

First Post
So just want to make sure here but a spell held in stasis doesn't lose any of its duration?

So you could put Consecrate on a stick and hold the item in the glove of storing until you needed it. Or any number of other cool spells.

Just curious

Antikinesis

First Post
Krystoff said:
So just want to make sure here but a spell held in stasis doesn't lose any of its duration?

So you could put Consecrate on a stick and hold the item in the glove of storing until you needed it. Or any number of other cool spells.

Just curious

Oh, wow... never occurred to me. This has some potential. A wizard takes a big, nasty weapon, casts every boosting spell he's got on it (finishing with "true strike"), and pops it into a glove of storing. Proficiency with the weapon would be nice, but with the +20 from T.S., proficiency wouldn't matter so much. Make it a reach or ranged weapon... Nice congingency plan! :D

-AK

Remove ads