• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adjustment to Approving Books

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Very well. Thus, this becomes official tomorrow (as RA's "vote" was yesterday).

Now, the next question: Does this apply to proposals in progress by judges? I'd say yes.
Yeah, it would. Make sure to bump them, though. There were a few things I was pocket-vetoing that I may need to vote NO on if they're about to pass and then desperately find the mechanics, since I don't want to let things pass where I haven't been able to read them.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Absolutely, I think that was the point, especially with some of the books that have taken a bit to get approved.
I forget--are we still on the "First NO vote does nothing" system like in LEW, or is it different here because there are so few judges? I can't seem to remember which.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, it would. Make sure to bump them, though. There were a few things I was pocket-vetoing that I may need to vote NO on if they're about to pass and then desperately find the mechanics, since I don't want to let things pass where I haven't been able to read them.
I will re-bump them (I went through them all recently).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Note, that the proposal is only for Eberron material, not general WoTC material. I assume this is as intended (I'd prefer it this way).

Remove ads