• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Stonegod]Am I doing okay with just getting the obsidian steed?[/sblock]

Rurdev stays quiet for the moment waiting to see his companion's responses.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
One of the dwarves speak up. "We might be up for o bit o chatting. Mind you. . . this here isn't the most hospitable of chatting locations. . ."

-''It's not very hospitable, true, but it's also leverage. It'd be pretty silly of us to give it up easy, right?'' Hadrak says slyly. ''But tell you what; If you end up prosecuted it's because the opera pressed charges and if you end up convicted, it's because we testified. But deposition can be changed and charges can be dropped. We'd need strong incentive, though... like a higher value target.''

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The dwarf looks at you and then the rest of the group. It was clear to see that he was skeptical, but it was also clear that he was in jail. Suddenly the other dwarf gets an idea. He leans close as he can get and looks straight at Hadrak.

"Swear by your god." He says sternly.

Nebten

First Post
Bah, he needs not. We hold ya chains in 'ur paws. Dogs like ye be happy to be let loose 'sted be tied up fer a few yers. Ye owe us yer life ye know.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Dogs he calls us!" Cries the first dwarf angrily. "You don't see me lapping at heels of the Goblins of Baccarate!" He spits on the ground.

"Well technically . . ." starts the halfling, but the dwarf pushes him back with an open paw, before starting up again. "You all got in the way of a perfectly good operation."

"And cost us a heap of gold too." Says the other.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Remember the fallen too, no soul has a prize, they are all beautiful and unique. Delicious" interjects Sheng, with a lascivious smile, as he licks his upper lip. "Perhaps it would be good for you to speak up and save yours." the sorcerer winks at the halfling.

Intimidate: 27
Bluff: 29
I'm so Eeeeeevil.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The dwarves are clearly taken aback by the wizards sudden interjection. They each take a half step back, gathering their courage but the halflings fortitude proves weaker.

"Gearhouse Gang!" He blurts out. "Leader's called Brassdrive!" He says frantically, producing a glare from at least one of the dwarves.

The half-orc female lifts her head and stands. She looks solemn and not afraid.

"What happened to Frederick?" She asks.

"Who?" Says one dwarf, but he's silenced by an elbow to his side.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng frowns at the half orc interruption. He had the sensation the halfling would have told him where he hide his cookies when he was a child if he'd have ask him.

He regains his composure again, and states smiling "Dead. He was not very cooperative, so his usefulness proved not enought to assure his well being. I take you are all much more communicative." Sheng frowned "His soul tasted... like charcoal" and frowns his face in disgust.

Intimidate and Bluff, both a 29 At least I'm lucky (and useful) in skill challenges!

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The half-orc female seem unimpressed but the others take another step back from the group.

"Hey he told you what we know." One dwarf offers.

[sblock=ooc]Half-orc Crits insight.

Cool image.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads