Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri's form wavers, and she slips into the shadows as she closes in on her prey...

[sblock=Stealth]Attempt to move with stealth. Made with a 19. 1d20+2=19
[/sblock]
[sblock=Move to...]I'll move to L9 (M9 if you meant 5 squares between us and enimies) then wait to see what other higher initiative stealthy people do before I act.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Here's the map I promised.

2Temple02.png

Erekose13

Explorer
As Callen cannot move into an offensive position immediately, he'll at least get closer to the corner.

[sblock=ooc]Move to M13[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The githyanki wizard sneaks past the dwarves and crouches behind Kamazer.
He takes a pinch of a special blue salt, and as he chants silently some arcane words of power, he sprays the powder in front of him. The magic of the spell makes the powered whirl above him. The small cloud concentrates and from it a ray of these blue particles infused with elemental magic darts towards the duergar that appears to have more formal martial training. The ray catches the dwarf that cant help to shake and tremble due to the intense cold produced by the spell.

Ray of frost vs trooper: crit for 12 dmg and slowed

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC/ScorpiusRisk]Questions for the DM: Did you mean that if we make the stealth check we can't start from a spot within 5 squares of any bad guy? That's what I assumed.

Also, does that movement from the stealth check use up our move action, or do we have full standard/move/minor to use still after starting where we want from making the stealth check?

Once I know for sure the answers to these questions, I'll be able to post for Kama'zer.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=answers]It's a surprise round. You normally get 1 standard action before round 1.

If you choose to make the stealth check, then you get the ability to move for free, to any square, as you have described correctly.

It does not count as your 1 action for the round, nor does it affect your round 1 actions.[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=Jarel-karn's action]ScorpiusRisk said 'you may start anywhere on the map, at least 5 squares away from an enemy'. You picked a square too close the the bad guys and even is it was an ok spot, you're 4 squares away from the bad guy and lightning lure only has a range of 3.
[/sblock]

Remove ads