• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

elecgraystone

First Post
OOC: so who are we waiting for?
OCC: Kama'zer hasn't posted a surprise action. Since she goes before me and I plan to use an area attack, I can't post since I don't know where I'm going to place it.

Oh, and I have a copy of Ts'iri on my computer but having an online copy is very useful. Thanks!

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I was planning to start autoing people soon, but held off because of all the wiki craziness. With those wonderful links, lets consider this the start of the 24 hour turn clock.

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier rushes forward and charges the trooper

[sblock=Action Details]
Move Action: to K9
Standard Action:charge trooper@G7(so Soldier move to H7 via charge)(hits AC 25 for 8 damage, the trooper is marked and Soldier gains 4 thp)
Minor Action:N/A
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn charge himself up with the power of the storm as mark the miner next to him before releasing all his energy to the Trooper. The lightning bounce to the priest who easily evade the blow.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Minor:Promise Strom
Move: Mark Miner at G9
Standard: Ligtning Clash vs Trooper (1d20+11=31) Crit for Critical (1d6=5) extra damage. Total: 29 lightning damage.

Secondary Attack vs Refl on Priest (1d20+11=13, 1d6+1d8+8=20) Probably miss. Well, can't complains for keeping my critical.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Montroya attempts to move forward, but his foot scrapes along a piece of stone alerting the oppenents to his prescence.

[sblock=Stealth]Attempt to move to L11. Fail: stealth (1d20+2=9)[/sblock]

Soldier lumbers forward is his usual manner

[sblock=Stealth check]stealth check=3[/sblock]

Ts'iri's form wavers, and she slips into the shadows as she closes in on her prey...

[sblock=Stealth]Attempt to move with stealth. Made with a 19. 1d20+2=19
[/sblock]
[sblock=Move to...]I'll move to L9 (M9 if you meant 5 squares between us and enimies) then wait to see what other higher initiative stealthy people do before I act.
[/sblock]

Jarel-karn tries to approach without being heard, which he seems to do pretty good:

[SBLOCK=OOC]Stealth (1d20+2=21) Forget the -5 penalty to movement if it apply, but beat DC14 anyway.

Move: Move to K9[/SBLOCK]

As Callen cannot move into an offensive position immediately, he'll at least get closer to the corner.

[sblock=ooc]Move to M13[/sblock]

The githyanki wizard sneaks past the dwarves and crouches behind Kamazer.
He takes a pinch of a special blue salt, and as he chants silently some arcane words of power, he sprays the powder in front of him. The magic of the spell makes the powered whirl above him. The small cloud concentrates and from it a ray of these blue particles infused with elemental magic darts towards the duergar that appears to have more formal martial training. The ray catches the dwarf that cant help to shake and tremble due to the intense cold produced by the spell.

Ray of frost vs trooper: crit for 12 dmg and slowed

Having surprised his opponents, Jarel-karn dash next to his enemies.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Miss that the stealth gave a free action move... so here my suprise action:

Ligthing Lure on Trooper (1d20+7=27, 1d6+6=8) Critical: Critical (1d6=5) Hit for 17 damage and Pulled to J9

Waste of Critical here. Start at L9 and move to H8[/SBLOCK]

Not having enough time to grab one of her javelins and launch it, she instead decides to ready herself against any enemy moving into range.

[sblock=actions]Stealth check vs DC14 (1d20+4=18) Made stealth check to start at 7M before actions. I'm going to wait to post further actions for Kama'zer until I see what some others are able to do first since many of her powers help allies move or attack and such.

Standard action: Readied action to launch melee basic attack vs any enemy that moves adjacent to her: Melee basic attack readied action (1d20+13=16, 1d8+6=13) Hits AC16 for 13 damage if needed.

**You know, you're full turn happen before they're turn. You may not want to take a readied action**[/sblock]

Jams moves forward as well, anxious but trying to stay out of the adventurers way.

----------------------------------

Initiative

Surprise Round

27* - Jams - O12 - Acted
22 - Callen - M13 - Acted
22 - Kama'zer - 7M - Acted
17 - Soldier - M15 - Acted
16 - Jarel-Karn - H8 - Acted
16 - Mri'thas - N7 - Acted
15 - Montroya - N18 - Acted
9 - Ts'iri - L9 - Pending

Round 1

27* - Jams - O17
22 - Callen - M19
22 - Kama'zer - N16 -
17 - Soldier - M15 -
16 - Jarel-Karn - O15
16 - Mri'thas - O19
16 - Enemies
Duergar Miner 1 - E9
Duergar Miner 2 - G9
Duergar Miner 3 - D11
Duergar Trooper - G7
Duergar Priest - E7
15 - Montroya - N18
9 - Ts'iri - M17

*You do not have to wait for Jams to post, to make your post. Just pretend he's a really low level, poor quality, player.

Map

[sblock=map]
2Temple03.png
[/sblock]

The walls are well carved and the ceilings have risen to 30 ft in height. The door near the duergar is 15 ft tall and closed.

Lava hurts.

The Priest is wearing hide, a steel claw on a necklace, ash war paint, and has a warhammer.

The troopers wear chainmail and wield mauls.

The miners wear Leather, and wield picks.

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri blasts as many of the dwarves as possible before they can move.

[sblock=OCC]
Surprise action: Scorching Burst centered on F8

1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=11, 1d20+8=24, 1d20+8=12, 1d6+6=8
1d8=8

Crit on Duergar Priest for 20 fire damage, 24 vs ref of Duergar Miner 1, 12 vs ref of Duergar Miner 2 and 11 vs ref of Duergar Trooper. Non crit damage is 8 fire damage.

Sorry for delay. I couldn't get enworld to load on this side and I had to wait over 5 min for the eberron side to load yesterday.

[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 21/19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 - Speed: 6
HP: 51/51[9thp], Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1
Fire Resist: 5

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
0/1 Vampiric Embrace
1/2 Scorching Burst
1/1 Telekinetic Leap
1/1 Fiery Bolt