• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventrue] Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks II: The Mysterious Imlach Island

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK]
Wouldn't it be about time to use some APs and Dailies?

Sure, but with gives me a worthy target to do 4[W]... like the Queen. Also, I will do it even at low HP, but my daily deal me 5 damages :p My character doesn't give a damn to die, but I don't want to endanger your characters because I do foolish things.[/SBLOCK]

DMDanW

First Post
Yes it would appear so.

I will be posting an update today, so if he does not submit a reply I will NPC him for this turn.

DMDanW

First Post
Sorry. Work sent me out of town all week and I just got back tonight. All the game info is at work so I will not be able to post something till Monday.

In any event, I will try and wrap up this adventure as quickly as possible (as in I post more than once every 2 weeks).

Tomalak

First Post
Yes, I opened up this thread to post that day, but got distracted. I'm sorry to be so dilinquent, but won't bore you with the details. Give me a moment to go catch up on what's been going on lately, and I'll post now.

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Walk to G6
Standard: Healer's Mercy
Each bloodied ally within 5 squares can spend a healing surge and regain an additional1d6+8 (rolled below) hp.

If anybody at that point is still more than 15 points below full health, I'll use a minor to throw Healing Word at the most damaged.
That target can spend a healing surge and regain 2d8+8 additional hit points.[/sblock]
[sblock=Use of abilities]I have spent most of this battle waiting to be needed for something. Most characters seem to save on their turn, or heal themselves (if they ever get bloodied at all).

Please feel free to look at
and let me know if you'd like to see me use something in particular. Although, my next few turns will likely involve saving throws for as many people as I can swing.[/sblock]

Remove ads