[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=Arcana roll]Arcana roll with a +2 bonus - Total = 13. A natural one. Not sure what the consequences are; lose a surge maybe?[/sblock]

Rain had saluted her opponent with her sword at the beginning of the dance of blades. She was centred and ready for an unpredictable onslaught, but Sabynha's springoard attack from the tree had in fact connected, passing through Rain's magical shield; there was a brief flicker of flame in the wound, which served to cauterised it, but Rain suppressed the instinctive urge to bring about her retributive infernal wrath on Sabynha.

She bows to her opponent and re-sheathes her blade, "So do you, Sabynha. You did strike true at least once, though some of my kata's work even better defending others. Your twirling attacks were not entirely unlike those of my former swordmaster's, though he tended to use more teleportation."

Rain grimaces slightly; the memories of some brutal training sessions were with her still.

Rain turns to the unicorns, "I am gratified that you find me wondrous. The respect is indeed mutual. However, there are many in our world that would not find me so pleasing. I am of the Tiefling race, a descendent from a dynasty that once courted the power of diabolic beings to rule over others in tyranny and our blood was forever changed as a result."

She takes a deep breath and carried on in a lower voice, "My path is different. Tyranny and suppression are to be opposed and as such am I bound to be a foe of Soryth. These whom I travel with, I value as friends. I am called Rain, though truthfully in my own tongue that would be rendered as Mu'a."

She bows deeply to the unicorns and lowers her eyes.

Last edited:

Seeing that Sabynha and Rain were about to have a go at a full force-sparing match, the diminutive fox leaped from the vistani bard's shoulders just before she drew her twin spinning blades. Light on his feet, even in fox form, Gray twisted in the air and landed up on the ground with hardly a sound. Though he dearly wanted to participate in such a fun spectacle, and though he was finding he truly did enjoy being in the spotlight of attention, Gray thought that revealing himself to the Unicorns at this stage would detract from the sparring match, and would likely warrant further explanations (which could only add to their already complicated dealings with the magical horse-like beasts). So instead, Gray acted as an intelligent animal, dashing around the scene of the battle to stand beside Zuri and Wat, watching as the bard's mesmerizing battle dance twirled her around Rain's strong and stoic magical defenses.

jbear

First Post
As the larger unicorn watches the dance it begins to move itself as though it were imagining being part of the dance himself, shying, skipping, moving and ducking imaginary blows. When the dance concludes it rears up onto its hind legs and whinnies with glee. When it lands it bows its head towards both dancers, raising it only when Rain begins to talk. The unicorn meets her eyes with no sign of fear in them when she reveals her infernal origins. He seems about to reply when all of a sudden a striking dark haired nymph in a red dress enters the glade.

"Halt intruders!"
she shouts holding a gnarled staff aloft. "What do you think you are doing?" The unicorns shy away at the sound of her voice.

[sblock= Insight (DC 9)]The nymph's aggressiveness confuses and agitates the unicorns. [/sblock]
[sblock= Perception (DC 19); Passive or otherwise make an active check] Creeping through the tall grass and brush are three tiny winged humanoids armed with bows. When the nymph shouts they take aim. [/sblock]

GM: Skill challenge: Approaching the Unicorns: Complete!

Benefit: During the display the PCs are able to draw near to the unicorns; you can place yourself ANYWHERE on the map, not just the starting area

Roll initiative and perception checks: If you beat Fey Initiative: 12 then take your turn. (Yes, this Skill challenge will run during combat)
Please give your start location

New Skill Challenge: Finish
Find a way to get the unicorns to cross over into Ragnar's territory.
Level 2 challenge, complexity 2: Requires 6 successes before 3 failures (3 successful checks per unicorn)
Speaking Elven still provides a +2 bonus to Charisma based checks
As you have not had a chance to take a short rest I consider Inspire Competence to remain in effect:
You all have +2 bonus to Diplomacy during this encounter (though only when dealing with the Unicorns)

All DCs currently DC 13
Primary Skills: Due to the success of the prior skill challenge: Currently requires a MOVE action not a STANDARD action
The spoken path: Diplomacy; Bluff (to coax unicorn closer)
The ridden path: Athletics; Acrobatics (to ride upon Unicorn its speed)
The rope or light handed path: Thievery (to lasso) or if you are adjacent (to shift Unicorn with you your speed)

Secondary Skills: Due to success of prior skill challenge: Currently a MINOR action
Arcana (Arcane magic) or Nature checks (Primal magic) to continue to impress larger unicorn
Religion (Divine magic), or Arcana/Nature checks to continue to impress smaller unicorn
Sabynha may also use Acrobatics to impress either (Dance fighting)
Rain may make a free check when she uses her Aegis of Shielding to defend an attack and award the bonus to the ally she defended
Benefit: +2 to next Primary check PC makes to convince unicorn

Larger unicorn: 0/3 successes
Small Unicorn 0/3 successes

Unicorn Wrangling Start.PNG

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Wat begins gathering the power of storm...

OOC: Will start at K13.

Looks like I tied the init roll, but have a lower modifier.

[sblock=Inspire Competence]Effect: Choose a skill. Until the end of the encounter, each target gains a +2 power bonus to his or her next check using that skill.

So it looks like once a PC has used the bonus, that PC doesn't get it any longer.
Wat has already used his bonus.[/sblock]

Insight (1d20+7=11)
Perception (1d20+5=16)
Initiative (1d20+1=12)

[sblock=Wat's Stats]Wat - Half-Elf Invoker 2+
Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 17
AC 17, Fort 17, Reflex 15, Will 17
HP 32/32, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 8, Surges 10/10
Speed 5, Initiative +1
Action Points: 1, Second Wind []
At-Will Powers: Astral Wind,
Divine Bolts
Encounter Powers: Thunderwave [],
Thunder of Judgement [x],
Shining Symbol [],
Channel Divinity [],
Encouraging Chant []
Daily Powers: Silent Malediction [],
Amulet of Elegy [],
Staff of Forceful Rebuking []
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
[sblock=rolls]Insight 1d20+11=19
Perception 1d20+6=8
Initiative 1d20+4=16[/sblock]
OOC: I would like to start Sabynha in I12, if that's cool with you, jbear.

Sabynha received an awful start from the appearance of the nymph, but she was now glad that she'd undone the peace-bond on her blade for the display with Rain. She did, however, re-sheathe her sword afterward, and hoped that it could remain there.

The vistani reaches inside for her most assertive, commanding voice, and replies in the fey tongue, "We have come seeking the favour of these creatures, to appeal to their noble natures in a fight against the wicked Soryth. We would have no quarrel with you!"

Sabynha's blade remains in its sheath, but she is also glad that her buckler was still out. She kept her eyes sharp and hear ears keen for a response, good or otherwise. Her weight shifted to the balls of her feet, just in case, and she began to ready herself for the dance, if it came to that.

In a lower voice, she turned to her friends, "The unicorns are confused and agitated by this nymph. They may yet be swayed to our side, perhaps without the blessing of this nymph. We can weather this. Steel yourselves, my friends."

[sblock=actions]Move Action: Diplomacy 1d20+12+2=23
Standard Action: Total Defence - Sabynha gains +2 to all defences
Minor Action: Activate Skald's Aura[/sblock]
[sblock=Sabynha's Stats]Sabynha Half-elf Skald Bard 2+
Initiative +4
Passive Insight 21 Passive Perception 16; Senses Low-light Vision
Skald's Aura (Healing, Martial) aura 5; see below.
HP 33/33 Bloodied 16 Surge Value 8; Surges 10/10
AC 20 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 18 - total defence included
Saving Throws [+0]
Action Points 1
Speed 6
Powers
Focused Discipline
Song of Savagery
Song of Serendipity

Skald's Aura - Active, 2 heals remaining
Knack For Success
Words of Friendship (spent)
Sly Dodge
Lesser Flash of Distraction
Cautionary Tale or Disruptive Words
Inspire Competence (active) [/sblock]

"Oh great..." thought Gray as the Nymph showed up. Just what they needed... another fight with a misguided fey creature not knowing what was really going on. With a sigh, Gray resigned himself to the fact that they weren't getting out of this fight. But that didn't mean that they were doomed to fail at their task of getting the unicorns over on Ragnar's side. Before anyone else could blink, much less move, Gray zipped over to one of the unicorns, his tiny paws barely touching the ground as the elemental wind energy he mentally controlled pushed him along faster. At the last moment, Gray leaped into the air, transforming back into his humanoid form in mid leap. Landing on the back of one of the unicorns, Gray gently patted the side of the beautiful beasts neck, prompting it to ride south.

"Quick now, fey friends, to the south. Let us regroup and make plans against Soryth!" he says to both unicorns in an attempt to move them toward Ragnar's camp.

OOC: Initiative: 26, Insight: 4, Perception: 2 (rolls)

Starting position: L12

[sblock=Actions]
Minor Action: Gray uses Nature's Mask to transform back into humanoid form.
Move Action: Gray uses the Mount action to mount SU.
Move Action: Gray takes The Ridden Path, rolling 17 Acrobatics (a success) to ride SU its speed to the south.
Action Point: Move: Gray takes The Spoken Path, rolling 24 Bluff (a success) to coax LU closer to Gray and SU. [/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=Zuri's rolls]Insight - Total = 21.
Perception - Total = 22
Initiative - Total = 15.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rain's rolls]Insight - Total = 5.
Perception - Total = 13.
Initiative - Total = 16.
[/sblock]

Zuri had been quietly watching the sparring match from discreet distance, but her senses hadn't deserted her, even if previously her skills in legerdemain had.

She shouted a warning, "Look out, look out, there's Piskie archers about!"

With that, she jumped into a bush to take cover from potential elf-shot and discreetly drew her dagger. She waited to see how things panned out for a moment, but was ready to duck.

[sblock=Zuri's actions]Start L15.
Move action = Move to N11 (in the bush).
Minor action = Draw dagger, discreetly - Thievery as an act of legerdemain: Total = 23.
Standard action = Total Defence.[/sblock]

Rain frowned at the warning from Sabynha. She moved closer to the edge of the pool next to the larger unicorn, vaguely wondering how deep it was.

She called out,"We were negotiating peacefully and demonstrating our talents both as a means of entertainment and as demonstration of our good faith and prowess."

As Rain spoke, she focussed on the blade that she knew as well as her own left arm; suddenly it appeared in her left hand, as her right hand instinctively brought her magical shield to bear.

"We would negotiate with you, too."

[sblock=Rain's actions]Start H12.
Move action = Move to I10.
Standard action = Summon longsword to hand. Nobody in range to mark...
Minor action for an Arcana check to impress the larger unicorn: Total = 22. Benefit: +2 to next Primary check PC makes to convince unicorn [/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Rain

Female Tiefling Swordmage, Level 2.
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11. Senses: Low-light vision.
AC: 21, Fort: 14, Reflex: 15, Will: 15.
HP: 37/37, Bloodied: 18, Surge Value: 9, Surges left: 11/11
Speed: 6 squares. Size: Medium. Languages: Tsugo, Allarian.
Saving Throw Bonuses: Nothing to report.
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Infernal Wrath
Second Wind
Guardian's Counter
Aegis of Shielding
Sword Burst
Booming Blade
Sword of Sigils
Dimensional Thunder
Arcane Mutterings
Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion - Encounter Power
Conditions: None.[/sblock]

OOC: I'm making a calculated guess at Zuri's Level 2 numbers:

[sblock=mini-stats]
Zuri

Passive Perception 16 / Insight 11
AC: 17, F/R/W:13/17/14, Speed 6
HP: 29/29, Bloodied: 14, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 7/7
Action Points: 1
Powers:
MBA: Dagger, +7 vs AC, 1d4+3
At-Will: Disheartening Strike, Riposte Strike
(e)Surprise Strike
(e)Torturous Strike
(e)Fey Step
(D)Precise Incision:
Combat notes: Sneak attack is 2d6+2 [/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
GM: Notes:
- Sabynha's Diplomacy is directed at the fey who have appeared; so it does not affect the Unicorns or gain a success towards the Challenge
- Gray's words do not seem like a bluff of any kind; this is a diplomacy Roll. In any case I believe it is still a success: 11+6=17
- Rain's summons of the sword is designed to impress the Unicorns I am imagining, which is fine.
- Inspire Confidence: Please see Son of Meepo's post above; sorry, I believe you have all used that bonus in that case
- I've given Zuri the Backstabber feat for lvl 2 and Sneak in the attack as her utility power. I have also retrained her lvl 1 atk encounter power to Guarded Attack, which is a combination of Riposte Strike and Disheartening Strike and only 2 dmg less than Torturous Strike.

GM: Skill Challenge Progress: Gray achieves 1 success on each unicorn
SU: 1/3 success; moves 8 south towards the border of Ragnar's territory
LU: 1/3 success; moves 2 south towards Ragnar's territory

Action cost and DCs remain the same during round 2

The nymph like creature storms forward, teeth clenched in fury. "Swallow your lies, spies of Ragnar!" She points towards Gray as he shapeshifts and mounts the smaller unicorn, coaxing it into a gallop, his words pulling the larger unicorn with him in his wake. "He heads towards Ragnar's territory! He means to kidnap the unicorns! Stop him!!" The nymph stops a short distance from Zuri who has slipped a dagger into her hand unnoticed. With each step the creature has become more and more stunningly beautiful, her voice is intoxicating, it is hard to think of anything else other than falling at her feet and worshipping her beauty. Zuri is not immune to her charms. She meets the woman's gaze adoringly and obeys her steely command. "Be my anger!"

When Zuri turns her face is full of fury. She stumbles towards Wat and thrusts her blade at the his stomach, catching her ally completely by surprise. The blade pierces his armour and sinks into his flesh. Seconds later Zuri's anger crumples with the weight of horror and regret as she realises what she has done.

Up from the long grass fly three tiny archers who let loose a barrage of small but deadly sharp arrows. All three archers aim their attacks at Gray as he flees upon the unicorn. It all happens so fast. His arms and legs are pierced as though he was a pin cushion, each arrow finding a nerve centre, sending messages of pure agony to his brain and blocking the flow of his chi. But none of the arrows struck Gray's vitals, a miracle considering the precision of the attacks. It seemed that the group's words had at least convinced the fey to refrain from using lethal force, none the less they seemed determined in their resolve to end what they considered a threat swiftly and brutally. The last of the tiny arrows sailed true as Gray began to scream in agony, striking a point at the back of his neck that silenced him instantly, turning Gray's world to black. He slid from the back of the unicorn and hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. He would remember nothing of the events that followed.

The small unicorn whinnies of glee that had begun when Gray urged her towards the south turn to confusion as the violence erupts and her rider is battered to the ground with shrieks of agony. She turns to see the bloody knife in Zuri's hands. She lowers her horn and charges the eladrin who still remains in bloody handed shock. At the very last moment the small unicorn pulls up and rears onto her back legs, kicking into the air frighteningly close to her head. "What game is this!" she demands, clearly confused and angry.

The larger unicorn stops to consider Rain's display of arcane prowess as she summons her blade to her hand. "Oh, you are an impressive creature, M'ua! Can you stop this with your magic? Quite suddenly it levels a two hooved rear legged friendly kick at the swordmage with a silvery chuckle. The impact is bonejarringly strong but delivered to wind rather than to kill or seriously injure. "My apologies M'ua!" it laughs as it dances away. "Did I catch you by surprise? Can you catch me by surprise?" The mockery in its tone remains playful. It seems that the unicorn believes this is all some wonderful game, and it is enjoying itself enormously!

[sblock=Combat Mechanics]
Nymph moves to p8, uses Spellbinding Beauty (minor) to gain CAdv vs all that can see her TENT and uses Beguile on Zuri 16 vs Will=Hit! Zuri slides 3 to K12 and makes a MBA vs Wat 21 vs AC=Hit
Zuri has CAdv vs Wat due to First Strike: Wat takes 13 dmg

Pixie Archer 1 moves to A11 and uses Fey Shot to make 2 Longbow attacks vs Gray 21 vs AC=Hit; 29 vs AC = Crit! Gray takes 8 dmg and 14 dmg (Maximum) for a total of 22 non-lethal dmg; Gray is bloodied!

Pixie Archer 2 moves to J7 and uses Fey Shot to make 2 Longbow attacks vs Gray 18 vs AC=Hit; 17 vs AC=Miss Gray takes 12 dmg (non lethal). Gray is Unconscious!

Pixie Archer 3 moves to p13 and uses Fey Shot to make 2 Longbow attacks vs Gray 20 vs AC=Hit; 23 vs AC=Hit Gray takes 10 dmg and 11 dmg for a total of 22 Non Lethal dmg.

Gray falls from the unicorn (falls prone into adjacent square: i17)
Gray takes a total of 54 non lethal dmg from the barrage, which is twice Gray's HP total. The damage is non-lethal so he is not dead, however he is TKO for this fight; Healing will not bring him back during this encounter. (Sorry if that is a bit harsh; better than dead I guess!)
NB: Pixies had CAdv vs Gray for these attacks as he did not spot them (+2). This was neutralised by the cover he had (-2).

GM: CFW, I'd suggest you run Zuri for the remainder of the encounter so that you can remain involved

Confused Unicorns: SU turns and charges Zuri with the bloody knife in her hand :13 vs AC=Miss
LU aims a friendly kick at Rain: 28 vs AC=Hit for 15 dmg (non lethal) then shifts 2 and moves further away.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Wat: 19/32 hps
Rain: 22/37 hps (15 non lethal dmg)
Sabynha: 33/33 hps
Zuri: 29/29 hps
Gray: -27/27 hps; TKO (non-lethal dmg)

Nymph (Hamadryad) Used Spellbinding Beauty (recharge 5)
Pixie 1 used Fey Shot (recharge 5)
Pixie 2 used Fey Shot (recharge 5)
Pixie 3 used Fey Shot (recharge 5)

SU
LU
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fey Stats]
Nymph (Hamadryad) AC 17 F/R/W 14/15/16
Pixies AC 16 F/R/W 13/15/14
Unicorns AC 18 F/R/W 16/17/15
[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain Features]
Boulders: 5ft high; DC 9 athletics to climb; Blocking Terrain
Fruit Bushes: These plants are difficult terrain, and bush squares are lightly obscured.
Ponds: These pools contain shallow water, which is difficult terrain,
Trees: The trees are 30 feet high (Athletics DC 9 to climb), and the trunks (marked x) are blocking terrain. Above 10 feet, the branches and leaves render the area lightly obscured.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Zuri Stats]
Eladrin Rogue lvl 2
29/29 HPs 7/7 surges Surge Value 7
AC 17 F/R/W 13/17/14
Init +5 Speed 6
Str 14 Con 12 Dex 18 Int 14 Wis 10 Cha 14

MBA: Dagger +7, 1d4+3 dmg
RBA: Dagger +9, 1d4+5 dmg, 5/10; Rebounding Handcrossbow +1 +8, 1d6+5 dmg

Skills: Stealth +10, Thievery +10, Athletics +8, Bluff +10, Intimidate +8, Streetwise +8, Arcana +5, History +5, Perception +6
Feats: Weapon Focus: Light Blades; Backstabber

[sblock=At Will Powers]
Riposte Strike: +9 vs AC; 1d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt
Disheartening Strike: Melee: +9 vs AC; 1d4+5 dmg and target takes -2 to atks TENT
(Ranged: +8 vs AC; 1d6+5)
Sneak Attack: +2d8+2 dmg 1/turn when Zuri hits with CAdv
[/sblock]
[sblock=Encounter Powers]
Guarded Attack: Melee: +9 vs AC; 2d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt and the target takes a -2 penalty to triggering attack roll
Fey Step
Sneak in the attack: (minor; melee 1) Until start of Zuri's next turn the next ally who hits the target with CAdv deals 2d8+2 extra dmg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Daily Powers]
Precise Incision: (Reliable) +9 vs AC; 3d4+5 dmg
[/sblock][/sblock]

Attachments

• Unicorn Wrangling Round 1.PNG
    Unicorn Wrangling Round 1.PNG
    710.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
Staggered by the blow from the large unicorn, Rain realises that the group is in a great deal of trouble. She also realises that she'll have to keep the Large Unicorn's attention somehow. "Perhaps this will surprise someone!" she yells.

Once her head stops spinning from the kick, Rain runs over to the pixie to her right and there duly ensorcels him with her Aegis of Shielding, before suddenly plunging off in to the bushes with her blade levelled at the Hamadryad.

She strikes the Hamadryad hard accross the face with the flat of her blade, and hisses "I said negotiation, not domination!"

Then she raises her voice, "TAG! You're 'IT!'"

[sblock=actions]As much as I'd love Skald's Aura, Wat also needs it. I'm going to run off (and possibly attract fire) and occupy the Hamadryad. Can't quite seem to work in a skill challenge roll in this go.

I think the rest of you need to also attack the pixies.

Standard action = Second Wind - Used +2 to Rain's defences.
Move action = Move to N12.
Minor action = Aegis of Shielding on Pixie 3.

Aegis of Shielding (Minor Close burst 2 Arcane)
Target: One creature in burst
Effect: You mark the target. The target remains marked until you use this power against another target. If you mark other creatures using other powers, the target is still marked. A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place. If your marked target makes an attack that does not include you as a target, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls. If that attack hits and the marked target is within 10 squares of you, you can use an Immediate Interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to any one creature by 8 points of damage.

Action Point!

Standard action = Rain moves into the bushes (3 squares) to O9, Charging at the Hamadryad.

(Hopefully this also counts as cover (with being lightly obscured) from the missile fire that Rain may well receive.)

She then attacks the Hamadryad - Total to Hit (including charge bonus) = 25, damage 10. Rain will strike to stun.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Potential Immediate actions]
Infernal Wrath (Encounter Free Close burst 10 Fire)
Target:
The triggering enemy in the burst
Trigger:
An enemy within 10 squares of you hits you.
Effect:
The target takes 1d6+4 fire damage.

Prime target is a missile shooting pixie, but the Hamadryad may well attract her flames.

Guardian’s Counter (Encounter Immediate Interrupt Close burst 2 Martial)
Trigger:
An ally within 2 squares of you is attacked and you are not included in the attack.
Effect:
You and the ally shift 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. You become the target of the triggering attack in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, you can make a basic attack against the attacker.

I doubt this will come up, but she's ready to use it on the off chance.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Rain

Female Tiefling Swordmage, Level 2.
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11. Senses: Low-light vision.
AC: 21, Fort: 14, Reflex: 15, Will: 15.
HP: 31/37, Bloodied: 18, Surge Value: 9, Surges left: 10/11
Speed: 6 squares. Size: Medium. Languages: Tsugo, Allarian.
Saving Throw Bonuses: Nothing to report.
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Infernal Wrath
Second Wind - USED
Guardian's Counter
Aegis of Shielding
Sword Burst
Booming Blade
Sword of Sigils
Dimensional Thunder
Arcane Mutterings
Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion - Encounter Power
Conditions: None.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Wat uses some of Sabynha's healing energy then gives Zuri a wink. He understood the magic of the fey and held no ill will towards the rogue.

He then implored to the smaller unicorn to move away.

"Run little one. This is no place for you. Run the way we came, where you will be safe."

He continued to call bolts of lightning from the sky, but these were aimed at the pixies instead of the trees.

[sblock=actions]Minor: Skald's Aura (1d6=5)
Move: Diplomacy (1d20+11=17)
Standard: Divine Bolts (Pixie 2 & 3) (1d20+6=18, 1d6+5=11, 1d20+6=13, 1d6+5=11)
Action Point: Divine Bolts (Pixie 2 & 3) (1d20+6=19, 1d6+5=7, 1d20+6=8, 1d6+5=6)[/sblock]

OOC: Results
Wat spends a healing surge and is fully healed.
Wat makes a successful Diplomacy check against the small unicorn.
Wat hits Pixie 2 for 18 lightning damage.
Wat misses Pixie 3 twice.

Remove ads