[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Neil1889

First Post
Rain caught up with the rest of the group, "Those small winged fae are truly impressive archers. I do hope that we don't have weather that arrow storm again."

OOC: If 2 short rests are OK and with Sabynha's Song of Rest, Rain will be on full for the next part.

[sblock=Ministats]
Rain

Female Tiefling Swordmage, Level 2.
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11. Senses: Low-light vision.
AC: 21, Fort: 14, Reflex: 15, Will: 15.
HP: 37/37, Bloodied: 18, Surge Value: 9, Surges left: 8/11
Speed: 6 squares. Size: Medium. Languages: Tsugo, Allarian.
Saving Throw Bonuses: Nothing to report.
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Infernal Wrath
Second Wind
Guardian's Counter
Aegis of Shielding
Sword Burst
Booming Blade
Sword of Sigils
Dimensional Thunder
Arcane Mutterings
Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion - Encounter Power
Conditions: None.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
GM: XP Calculations

Skill Challenge 1: Approach the Unicorn
Level 2 Complexity 1 = 125 XP

Skill Challenge 2: Finish convincing the Unicorns
Level 2 Complexity 2 = 250 XP

Encounter: Unicorn Wrangling
Hamadryad Lvl 3 Controller = 150 xp
Pixie Archer Lvl 2 Artillery = 125 xp (x2) = 250 xp
Unicorn lvl 4 Skirmisher = 175 (x2) = 350 xp
Total: 150 +250 +350 = 750 xp

Total XP = 125 + 150 + 750 = 1025 xp
Double XP = 2050

Individual Total = 2050/5 = 410 xp each

When you reach the line of trees you are met with wild cheering and heartfelt embraces (whether you like it or not!) from the satyr and wilden who have witnessed the escapade. A gravelly voice cuts through the celebrations as the grizzled veteran satyr, who had not joined in the cheering, levels an accusing finger at Gray. "So little fox, it was you that was spy-"
"Go and bury that glum face somewhere deep, you grizzly goat" interrupts Robin with a grin. "Give these heroes a chance to catch their breath. Things couldn't be clearer than the nose upon your face. Look, here approaches the horned devil amongst them. So noble of spirit she helped the wee pixie she knocked out back to his feet and sent him on his way back home! What evil intent can reside in a heart that does that. And if you even try and suggest that it had to do with their alliance with Uma I will make you chew your own hoof!"
As Robin moves to greet Rain's approach he is halted by an annoyed snort through the trees. There stands the large unicorn stamping its hooves, obviously displeased.
"You have brought war to this glade, fawn. Where is Ragnar?"
"Ah, but there can be no war. No truce was broke-"
"You misunderstand. I mean the avatar of war you brought to our peaceful glade. Where is Ragnar?"

Obviously puzzled Robin points in the direction from which you came and the unicorn gallops away a moment later. The smaller unicorn follows but not before it turns in a circle and rears up. "Do not pay mind to Krin's anger. I thought the game was wonderful! When he calms we will talk again" And then she also races away behind her companion.

When you have all had time to recover from the encounter, Robin and the other fey run along beside you, laughing and congratulating you on your work. Soon, you arrive back through the leafy faced posts that guard the entryway into the campsite. "I shall go tell Ragnar of your bravery," says Robin with an elaborate bow. "He'll surely wish to see you thereafter. Meanwhile, drink and eat and make merry." He then heads off into the trees. The other satyrs are quick to pick up where they left off, drinking and eating. You are quick to find horns brimming with mead thrust into your hands and delicious berries and honey cakes offered to you. The satyr take turns recounting your bravery in different was (acting it out, singing it in bawdy verse etc etc.), highlighting the most humorous moments that took place. With each retelling your heroics grow and grow until even you are impressed! When it finally grows old the conversation seems to steer towards the group as the satyr seem to look to their heroes to entertain.
What do you do while you wait for Robin's return?

Last edited:

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sabynha is not interested in embellishing any tales of her own heroics, but she certainly enjoys the festive atmosphere, joining in the singing and dancing with her usual zeal. The muses about the possibility of staying here in the feywild once all this Soryth business is behind them. At least for a time...

Neil1889

First Post
Rain isn't really sure what to do other than watch how much she drinks, but she finds some approximately sword-length sticks from the woodland floor and spars with those who are willing.

jbear

First Post
GM: [MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION] Roll an acrobatics check for Sabynha [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] Roll an acrobatics/athletics check for Rain [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] Thanks. Corrected. No roll needed for Wat obviously. [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] I will move on some time later this afternoon. IF you want to have Gray participate in any special way let me know, otherwise I will just have him be enjoying the festivities in a generic way (which is what I am imagining for Zuri.

Remove ads