[Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar)

OOC: Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone else who would want to DM the adventure right now, but if push comes to shove, I would love to continue the adventure. Sitting here on pause in the adventure sucks...but it sure beats sitting in the hanged man earning no time xp, lol.

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: For the moment thumb twiddling here is a gamey option, certainly, but I'd understand if someone took objection to it. Would rather be adventuring one way or another, though.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I'd like it to be wrapped up eventually. I have been thinking about retiring Dina after this adventure. But I guess that doesn't become an issue unless another adventure opens up.

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: I'd like it to be wrapped up eventually. I have been thinking about retiring Dina after this adventure. But I guess that doesn't become an issue unless another adventure opens up.

OOC: Surprised; it is a very interesting character, both from reading her being played and mechanically. (Thought Dina's build would make an interesting Sage of Ages in an Epic Tier game.)

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: The problem I'm having is making her work mechanically. I want to be able to use the Short spear of Evil Undone for her attack powers. The problem is that it only counts as holy symbol implement, which Dina isn't proficient with. The only way to get Holy Symbol proficiency is to multiclass, but I'm already multiclassed as an invoker because I wanted to take the Divine Philosopher paragon path. I don't see any other way to be able to use a spear as an implement. I could get a claw familiar to swamp implements as a free action, but then I'm stuck having to improve a second attack item. I suppose I could exchange it for a throwable light blade and retrain some feats, but I was also trying to stick with using spears as it is Mireva's weapon of choice.

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: The problem I'm having is making her work mechanically. I want to be able to use the Short spear of Evil Undone for her attack powers. The problem is that it only counts as holy symbol implement, which Dina isn't proficient with. The only way to get Holy Symbol proficiency is to multiclass, but I'm already multiclassed as an invoker because I wanted to take the Divine Philosopher paragon path. I don't see any other way to be able to use a spear as an implement. I could get a claw familiar to swamp implements as a free action, but then I'm stuck having to improve a second attack item. I suppose I could exchange it for a throwable light blade and retrain some feats, but I was also trying to stick with using spears as it is Mireva's weapon of choice.

OOC: Battle harness +2 in Leather would save a feat choice and address item exchange problems.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Battle harness +2 in Leather would save a feat choice and address item exchange problems.

I want the Armor of Essence Inviolate which is part of the same item set as the Weapon of Evil Undone.

OOC: Couldn't you simply take an implement proficiency Holy Symbols feat?

I could if such a feat existed, but Arcane Implement proficiency can only cover blades, not spears.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Still have not heard from r1, sorry.

If I am not mistaken, it sounds like a couple people want to wait a while longer. So I'll do this, if anyone does not want to be in the adventure anymore please let me know and I will pass out xp to your character.

Remove ads