(Adventure) A Merry Chase *Judge: Uriel

Velmont

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC The handy haversack is worth 2000 gps per DMG though to Persephone it would be worth more than the standard bag of holding. Persephone's inclination would be to pass on through the town & not stop til near nightfall. It would be nice to get another opinion or two on this.

OOC: Good for me for not stopping at the village. For the loot, I have no problem to get a hat of disguise. For the the pole, it is sure I am interested to have one. I see many use to it, even with only one.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: Are you waiting for us, KB?

sorry, solstice bbq today, cleaning stuff this week, and since the next thing I need to post is the intro to a brand new encounter rather than just a response, it takes more mental energy than some of my other threads. I'll try to catch up this evening after things have settled down.

kahuna burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Moving around the town, you pass by a small temple, and the door opens slightly as you pass. "Kind folk, there has been great danger about, you may shelter here if you have no where else to go," says a rather frightened but sincere looking priest. "Or if you have any news of these evil happenings, and how long they will last, please share them so I may aid my flock..."

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"Oh, hello. Actually we do know a bit. Can we come in?" She glances at her companions, and at the Princess, to confirm she's still in disguise.

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, on our way, we've heard of some evil, but we also seen many creature dead. Seems someone is already taking care of what is happening. But when news will confirm they have all been chased, I suggest you to go back on the road. There is not only monster body, but the ones of the poor souls who have been their victims. They should have a better rest than lying on the road." says Rinaldo. "And your offer is most welcome."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
The preist looks delighted at your words and opens the door more fully and confidently. "The monsters are dead, you say?" he asks hopefully. "That is excellent news. There was so much fear in the village last night. Some strange beasts passed though without doing any harm, but luckily it frightened most folks inside, because I think later in the night there was something nasty about. And those terrible screams later... You say there were people killed, was it the circus who were supposed to be coming, or locals or both? I will have to go out, record keeping and burials are my responsibility in this area...."

Remove ads