• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

Dekana

Explorer
Jax flees underneath the table with Akriel. After a few moments pass and nothing happens, he looks at her and shrugs.

OOC: No shopping for me this time.

[sblock=Jax stat block]http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Jax_(Dekana)- Male Kobold Rogue 10
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 21
AC:25, Fort:21, Reflex:25, Will:18, Resist 5 cold, 5 necrotic, Speed:6, 7 while not bloodied
HP:73/73, Bloodied:36, Surge Value:18, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +10
Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions

Powers
MBA: +17 vs AC, 1d4+11; or with CA, +20 vs AC, 1d4+12 + 2d8+4 (1/turn)
RBA: +18 vs AC, 1d4+10; or with CA, +21 vs AC, 1d4+11 + 2d8+4 (1/turn)
Frost Dagger, Piercing Strike, Riposte Strike, Shifty
Combat Tumbleset, Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Second Wind, Sly Lunge, Sneak in the Attack
Bloodbath, Frost Dagger, Knockout, Press the Advantage, Rat Form, Raven Cloak

Combat notes: +1 damage with CA; +2 damage vs bloodied targets[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>Will take +3 Force longbow, along with the armor. Will also buy Sandals (or soft boots) of Precise Stepping (level 6 item from AV).
>Hoping to get leveled up by tonight. Can I sell my obsolete bow and armor for usual 20%?

[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Don't worry miss," Andras says resignedly. "He's not actually going to harm you. This is just how he is."

The genasi walks over to the table and extends a hand to help Akriel to her feet. "What else do you know about the Duke? Specifics, if you have any. I've asked around, but no one seems to have heard of him. I'd like to know more about your pursuer."

OOC: Hmm, I suppose I'll take the Rebounding bow. Thanks!

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
OOC: Wait, am I the only level 7 character in the party? Urgh, no thanks, I had enough trouble hitting in the last fight. I'm going to spend some credits to get to level 8, if that's alright with you Luinnar.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Wait, am I the only level 7 character in the party? Urgh, no thanks, I had enough trouble hitting in the last fight. I'm going to spend some credits to get to level 8, if that's alright with you Luinnar.
GM: Sure go ahead, as long as you don't level higher than Jax or Dorn (I don't want the levels to get too spread out) :)

Luinnar

First Post
"Don't worry miss," Andras says resignedly. "He's not actually going to harm you. This is just how he is."

The genasi walks over to the table and extends a hand to help Akriel to her feet. "What else do you know about the Duke? Specifics, if you have any. I've asked around, but no one seems to have heard of him. I'd like to know more about your pursuer."
Akriel takes the hand and pulls herself up, she still looks a bit shaken however.

Duke Lakos came to my father's estate several months ago. He told my father that he was a visiting lord from Hazlan, a nearby realm and he was welcome into our household. No doubt my father was eager to impress him and perhaps gain a valuable ally. From the day he set eyes on me he seemed to have fallen in love. I told him that I did not love him and that I was not ready to marry, but my rejection seemed only to encourage him!

His obsession with me started out innocent enough, but soon he or someone working for him followed me wherever I went. Eventually he told he that if I did not marry him, he would kidnap me and spirit me away to Hazlan! I was so scared that I ran away to Harmonia to hide at a good friends house, but he found me as you saw that day.

I know nothing about him besides what I have told you. He bragged about his great wealth and power and tracks of land in Hazlan near the city of Toyalis, but he never he gave me any details. I don't even know if Lakos is his real name! My father probably would approve of the marriage for his own power and make me go on with it, but for some reason the Duke never mention it to him.

As you can see, I only have you and my dear Dominiani I can trust in!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
CITIZENS! I HAVE FIGURED OUT THE DOOR; IT'S FOOT ACTIVATED, NOT HAND ACTIVATED.

Sir Exsixten proceeds to kick the door apart and walk through it.

THIS WAY TO VICTORY OVER THE PEDOPHILES.

<LEXICON ERROR: POTENTIAL WORD MISPLACEMENT/REPLACEMENT INFRINGEMENT, IGNORE?>

Remove ads