• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Across Khorvaire - Reflections

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm kind of playing Se'ket with inspiration from Gil Grissom from CSI:, so if I get a bit disassosiative, it's not because I don't like you guys (because you guys are awesome). I like how we're all working in a team, pooling our strengths, our thorough people searching the room, the smart people bringing up the obscure info, the social people cross-checking the human element... You'd think we were an adventuring party or something!

Mista Collins

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I'm kind of playing Se'ket with inspiration from Gil Grissom from CSI:
Gil Grissom? That is interesting because when I read the character background I kind of thought of Grissom's love of insects and then the way you've been player her, it solidified it.

Starman said:
Don't we have to get in a bar brawl before we can be considered an official Adventuring Party?
There will be plenty time for that. I guess it is just temporary adventuring work until then. :D

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Right, so after this it's off to the tavern for ale, wine, repair light wounds motor oil, and fried crickets to get our official documents all in order... ;)

Mista Collins - I'm glad I was able to play that out. I was interested in playing Se'ket the first time, and now I actually get a chance to role-play, it's fun.

Mista Collins

First Post
I do have to say, I am enjoying the understated (and not so understated) dialogue between characters so far.

Though it seems the paladin won't let this one slip by, any hook I toss out there for you guys does not have to be followed. I do plan on using many published adventures, but I want you all to know that this is also going to be a free-form campaign. There will be subtle hooks, and not so subtle hooks. Figured I'd start out with one of the latter. :D I'll always try and give you a few different avenues to pursue.

Also, I may be slow posting the rest of the week as I have a huge final in one of my graduate courses I need to study for. I knew the path to becoming a CPA was going to be tough, but didn't think it was going to be this tough.

Starman

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
I do have to say, I am enjoying the understated (and not so understated) dialogue between characters so far.

Me, too. Adventuring groups with some tension and disagreements are always more interesting.

Though it seems the paladin won't let this one slip by, any hook I toss out there for you guys does not have to be followed. I do plan on using many published adventures, but I want you all to know that this is also going to be a free-form campaign. There will be subtle hooks, and not so subtle hooks. Figured I'd start out with one of the latter. :D I'll always try and give you a few different avenues to pursue.

And I promise not to try to run roughshod over the group and get my way all the time. ;)

Also, I may be slow posting the rest of the week as I have a huge final in one of my graduate courses I need to study for. I knew the path to becoming a CPA was going to be tough, but didn't think it was going to be this tough.

Good luck with that, MC, and don't worry about us. Your career is more important than our game (if barely :p ).

Mista Collins

First Post
Alright, before I go ahead and post in-game, I want to double check and make sure this is the plan.

Se'ket - is going to go to the Morgrave guards and see if there were any other deaths on campus.

Saellin - is going to ask questions around campus to see if he can find out more information on what Delvron was up to.

Drigg & Karmana - going to go to The Chamber of Messengers and try and speak with Patron Helcondate about Delvron's assignments and anything else they can find.

Tome - Going to the library to research further on the convergences and the flesh-like mirror peices

Sven - Going to try and locate that address in Wroat.

ALL - meeting back up around dinner time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads