• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

"Everyone, gather closer to Primera, we will need toughness of Protective Roots! And the power of Earth Arisen!"
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION], [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], [MENTION=45437]JRYoung[/MENTION]
OOC:
maybe we should all move next to Primera and ready actions (charges and attacks) for when skaliss activates the shield? Resist all 5 to the end of the encounter will save us loads of damage...as my healing is strong, but limited and partly depleted.

Suggestion:
Vimak L12
Quan N13
Rocco and Skaliss wait
Nementah M13
Xerzuzu N11
Sigarr L11

Ready your attacks after move and we can target the dragon with all we've got before he realizes what's going on. If you have encounter long effects or potent debuffs, now's the time to let warriors unload on debuffed dragon...

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
... :confused: ...

waiting for Skaliss, this definitely is a surprise, my most accurate attacks are already spent :( except for brash strike

EDIT: seeing metavoids post, I have Bone Crusher which will grant vulnerability 10 to all weapon attacks so if Skaliss activates the shield and readies the attack, I can strike (hopefully hit) so Vimak, Quan and Sigarr can hit against vulnerability...

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss activates the shield and prays to his god for protection, the ground all around him glows faintly.

"Not so fassst Wyrm!"

[SBLOCK=Actions]
Minor Action: Activate shield.

Standard Action: Sacred Circle, close burst 3 from N12, Skalisss and all allies within this zone get +1 AC. It lasts until the end of the encounter.

SUMMARY: no damage inflicted this round.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin Gray Guard(Natural Humanoid) 11 CharacterSheet
Initiative: +9 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 17 P-Insight: 22
HP: 88/98 SurgeValue: 25 Surges: 10/11
AC:28 in sacred circle Fort:24 Reflex:20 Will:23 Resist 1 ALL

Action Points: not used Second Wind: not used Resist: none Speed:5 Conditions: none BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +17 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+12 damage BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +13 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+7 damage, range 10/20

Gray Guard Action: when you spend an AP to take an extra action shift 3 squares (Free) and gain +2 to attacks until start of next turn.
Gray Guard Vigilance: Trained in Streetwise and Preception. Enemies marked by you cannot benefit from concealment or total concealment against your attacks.

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite
Righteous Smite
Divine Reverence
Debilitating Smite
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Winter's Arrival
Item: Strikeback guantlets - when hit make a melee basic against the attacker
Feat: Persistent Challenge - if you fail to engage the target of your Divine Challenge on your turn, you can maintain that Divine Challenge as if you had engaged the target.
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word
Paladin's Judgement[/U]
Sacred Circle USED
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
Crown of Glory
Item: Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
[/SBLOCK]

PC:Skalisss (jryoung) - L4W Wiki
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Can we reposition during the short rest so we start the combat next to Primera? If so, Quan moves to N-13.

GM: Yes...Everyone please position there icon where you'd like them to be on the map. Post when you have finished positioning them. Once everyone has posted, it will trigger Skalisss's turn, which includes the presentation of the shield as a minor action as well as the standard action he has posted. Please make sure that you are close to Skalisss to take advantage of the +1 bonus to AC. I will then explain what happens when the shield and amulet clash. After my description, the rest of the party, not including Skalisss will take their turn, followed by the enemies.

Summary:
1. Position tokens and make post stating so
2. Trigger Skalisss action
3. DM description of class of shield and amulet
4. Rest of heroes turn
5. Enemy actions take place

Good luck in the final battle!!

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Quan slides forward silently, next to Primera as Namentah directed. A grim smile crosses his lips, "A hunt to end all hunts," he whispers.

OOC: Move to N-13.

Remove ads