[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava begins her search as well. It should clear from the smile on her face that she is pleased with what they've found so far. Flowing with this crew I should have enough gold to get my own ship much quicker than originally anticipated. They won't have a choice but really listen then. She looks over at the oddly dressed half-orc, playing with Tammarand and Roswyn commenting on it all.

"Don't listen to her Tondrek! I once heard that if you squeeze a drow hard enough residiuum comes out." Shava laughs at the idea. "I heard it from a drunk bard so it must be true!" Slaying a dragon's not a bad way to reputation either. We need some kind of name though. Maybe Tondrek's Celestials. . . or the Lightning something . . .

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=OOC]So to sum up, those of us that went from level 5 to level 7 are getting our level 5 parcel, level 6 parcel and the cash from levels 5/6/7 (200/360/520), is this correct? If so, then yes my wishlist is correct for those parcels.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
With Shava's poking around, they find a trapdoor on the ceiling. Rohna gives Shava a boost and the half-elf finds the motherload. She climbs into a short tunnel crammed with the dragon's greatest treasures. As Rohna and Tondrek are piling the mound of gold into they can carely, they notice something. There appears to be a strange design on the floor beneath the coins.

[sblock=Arcana DC 25] It's a fragment of a "blueprint" for something...[/sblock]

[sblock=Tondrek]From Tondrek's share of treasure in addition to the parcels, he gains: 520gp and 680gp(1/5 of a level 7 and level 8 item),part of this is actually from the goods pilfered by the guards, but I'm putting it here for my memory's sake.[/sblock]

Rohna lets the money flow between her fingertips. Her gauntleted hands brush something under the gold, finding a pair of bright green and yellow gloves. Shava shouts from up above, and hands the goliath down a massive hammer.

[sblock=Rohna]You gain 1000gp(level 5 parcel), antipathy gloves(level 6 parcel), and an avalanche mordencrad+2(level 7 parcel). You also gain your share of level gold 1080gp. I assume you planned on retraining a feat for the prof in the mordencrad?[/sblock]

[sblock=Shava and Roswyn]You both gain the 1080gp for going from levels 5-7. Just waiting to see where the belt ends up before handing out your stuff.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I haven't submitted my sheet yet, so I'll be using my lvl 6 feat for proficiency. I'm hoping to get my proposal approved so I can trade my shield for something else.Was hoping to trade it for my new mount, but looks like I'll end up with the boring iron armbands of power.[/sblock]Rohna's fighter training sparks when she sifts the gloves out of the piles of coin and gem. She slips them on murmuring to herself in her rocky bass voice, "At least nobody will be able to see these god-awful colors under my plate..." as she flexes her stony hands in them and smiles. When Shava lugs the giant hammer into the goliath's newly gloved hands, the fighter's eyes flare bright red as her raging blood seems to instinctively know the weapon. Every crystal in her skin pulses brighter as she swings the hammer's handle into her 2nd hand and a rumble emanates from deep within Rohna's ebony chest like a far off rolling thunder. Even her exposed dragonmark flashes a brighter red. "Oh baby..."

Once all the treasure and Shava has been lowered down from the overhead caves, Rohna helps build a drag to get everything, including the secured dragon carcass, out of the sewers. "If those blackscale lizards got in through that trap door, then I get this out the same way."

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava was never one for proper arcane study, only for trusting her instincts. They didn't tell her much right now.

OOC: Arcana 9
I'll write a proper post when the treasure is resolved.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ok, it seems Shava doesn't want the belt so Roswyn will gladly take it. Leaving her to receive a level 6 parcel I think. (We're not doing level 7s yet right?)[/sblock]

Roswyn looks up at the trap door and sighs. I'm definitely going to research a levitation spell, she thinks.

She oohs and ahhs over some of the finer gems, then studies the pattern revealed on the floor. (Arcana: 30) "Hmmm... looks like a blueprint, maybe? But only a part of it." The coins momentarily forgotten, she whips out a piece of parchment and a quill and begins copying the design. Another thought strikes her, and on another sheet she tries to draw the pattern that the insects made as best she can from memory.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek looks over what Talky Gnome is looking at. Then he looks at the marks on the floor, then back at the gnome. Hey, right! Schema! But part-like. Hum. As the gnome draws it, he traces it in places, muttering and trying to put it together in his head. He looks at something in his coat pocket, then places his fist in different places, testing and thinking.

When he gets up, he looks at Rosywn making a note about the insets. That Dragon Profsy. It like story. Maybe story dragon think it part of. Something about turny gears and a red drake flying and a Storm and finding an tiger's eye twice. Yup. He scratches his head trying to put it all together, trying to bounce ideas off of the gnome. When the drow looks at him funny, he clams up a bit and talks obliquely a bit.[sblock=Arcana]Lets see if Tondrek can make sense of the blueprint/schema with the Khyber shard or the prophesy (if they are related): Arcana again (1d20+16=23). Maybe aiding may help. :)[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sunday night? Bah! Well I don't suppose I can resist RPing till then.[/sblock]

Shava sticks her head out suddenly from the hole in ceiling. Her face one surprise and interest, quickly interrupted by the momentum of her hair. "Gah!" she says as it flies into her eyes. She disappears from view. She returns a moment later with her hair tied back, much more composed.

"Excuse me Tondrek dear. What was that about a storm and the draconic prophesy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads