[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek shrugs. Big head nice for Shards. Brews not have dragon before!

OOC: I think that is the first dragon kill in LEB, 3.5 or 4e.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Yes, you guys and R1 will be given priority. Any thoughts on a 6th PC? I'm thinking either leader or striker would be best.

Right now we have Shava(ranged striker), R1s new guy(defender); Rohna(defender), Roswyn(controller), and Tondrek(leader)

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand is quiet as the group reviews the treasure received from the dragon and the half-orc discusses the prophesy and the drow's face grows more distant. He half-heartedly looks over the treasure, but finds nothing of interest to him, he doesn't even fight for a share of the items, a definite oddity for the normally selfish drow. Tamarand brushes off any questions about it with a brusque comment.

Once they reach the surface, the sorcerer's face blanches at the sight of the drow, but then he realizes it's the changeling from earlier. At her beckons he dismissively waves off his allies, "Gods, what was I thinking, running through the sewers looking to help some kid. You know what, why don't you guys go run along and play heroes and save the day, fine, but I've got some better things to do. I might see you again, but don't be expecting me to stick my neck out there again, unless is hunting down some gnomes. I owe nothing to any of you, so I feel no obligation. Do not attempt to follow me, I don't think you'll be successful if you try and at this point forward my business is my own" Tamarand says, his voice becoming colder and harder as his speech continues. At the end of his comments, the drow turns without waiting for a reaction and heads off with the changeling.

[sblock=ooc]
As for a 6th member, I'd like someone who's higher than 4th if possible. We're all 7th or 8th right? That might be too big a gap. That being said, my preference would be a second leader or a striker, preferably melee-oriented. [/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
ooc - I'd like to see a good old fashioned tactical warlord that can give us some solid bonuses to hit (our greatest challenge to date is hitting consistently) and some extra attacks to fill the last slot.

I know almost everyone is rabid to play the latest thing to come out, but I'd rather see someone play a basic class with some competence than the latest thing, just to mark another class off their "played" list.

I have shifted Rohna just a bit to deal quite a bit more dmg in melee at the cost of her shield bonus to AC. With Ren bringing a pali into the mix to take a bit of the pressure off Rohna in melee, having a more traditional leader with us (we still love Tondrek :D) could really round out the group. Next lvl Rohna should be able to bring quite a bit of extra healing to the mix as well.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Not sure who is in the tavern, but higher level would be better of course. I'll warn them they'll probably die if they are only level 4 or in the least won't be super effective. They need to be a bit cautious for a bit until they meld with the group. A lazy warlord would go good with this group, as would a ranged bard. We'll see what happens.[/sblock] I can start things tomorrow if people start showing up in the tavern. We can call it a week between the two addys in game time.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Level Gold]Tondrek run with lots of friends with names big like that. They all die. Maybe that why I make own friends. That, and they don't stab, kill, burn, or unhappy you. After staring off into space a moment, he brightens up. Maybe name without name in it.

"Tondrek, I'm not worried about that while you are around to protect me! And maybe your friends with big names were a little too big? Too easy to hit? Not a problem for me!"

"Yes I don't think it'd, work using a person's name in a group calling either. All it'd take is that person to get squashed by a giant, or eaten by something for the name to become moot."

Roswyn makes a play sour face. "Ick. Well, I certainly wouldn't want to bring a fate like that on myself!" She smiles, secretly pleased. By getting the others involved with discussing a name, they have accepted a place in the group, perhaps without consciously realizing it.

She listens to the other suggestions. "'Krathak En Morthon' has a good ring to it... but does it make us sound sleepy and lazy? Though maybe that'd be to our advantage... Anyway, why don't we all think it over. When we meet back at the Shard later, maybe someone will have thought of one we all will like!"

[sblock=ooc]I've worked some on leveling up Roswyn, but it may be a few days before I'm done...[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads