[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
We certainly could, though considering LEB's low pool, I think that would mean waiting for an ongoing party to disband.

Still we're not a bad quintet.

renau1g

First Post
IMO, the major benefit of adding a PC is to get another player in the game. I think that's a decent reason to be honest even if there's some small amount of duplication. Hells, Thalen's not really bringing too much either that Rohna doens't have... there's bound to be duplication in abilities when you're duplicating roles.

Vertexx69

First Post
Ok then I vote cleric if only because filo is multiclassing and wants to be melee. H4H has flaked on every game I have ever played in with. Neurotic is a newer player but is eager and can post every day from what I've seen. My dad's heart is in bad shape and I'm heading back up to Washington either tomorrow or the next day. I should have internet access almost every day, and even if my posting in other games slides I'll try to keep up to date in this one.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Ren makes a good point. As does Vertexx.

Looking at Venakhad's sheet it's definantly built for ranged buffing and healing. Cairn (Neurotic's other character) isn't in any adventures right now (neither is H4H). I've been in two adventure's in a row with him in L4W, and I like his RP dynamic, and you can't argue with his consistency in posting in a timely manner.

I hadn't even looked at this character before as it wasn't in the tavern, but if I was to vote (and I dont think we get to vote) I would vote for Venakhad.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'll be posting the recruitment for the addy tomorrow morning. We'll see who volunteers and go from there. I'm favoring the cleric right now.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Regarding new recruit... I don't care much about class, or even role for that matter (though another leader would be great). The main thing I'd prefer is someone closer to our level. But I understand there's not a wide field to choose from.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=ry]Just in case you didn't notice, we've moved RP over to the tavern.[/sblock]Need THB to give official okay on the XP/Treasure and Evo's DM RP.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'll try to catch up tonight, I think I should have some time.

Level upgrade is fine, though it's hard to pick a level 7 power...[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads