[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ryryguy]No problem. Even if people start shwoing up tomorrow in the tavern, things will take a few days to get going. Take your time, we can extend things with RP if needed.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - I'm trying to make the riding lizard a bit more usable for anything other than transportation, but if I can't then I'll be getting a dire boar as my new mount instead and just summon him into dungeons with a ritual if we are going to get duped back into another dungeon crawl. :p The cog lvl of sharn has all kinds of access for work mounts so that doesn't bother me, I'll need to watch out for tiny passages though. Both boars and lizards dig burrows and so shouldn't have any problem underground like a horse would.

But the mount is the last thing I need to finalize on Rohna's sheet before resubmitting it for approval.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Tondrek is a debuffer with some PC damage buffs. However, magic weapon is his to hit buff and its highly accurate. So stay close to him if you can. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava scrunches up her face at how rude Tammarand is at his exit. Well I guess he is just a drow after all. . . She then heads off for some shopping.

--------------------------------------

Gah, there's a Lyrandar with Mark of Storm in the Tavern, but he's a level 4 controller. Oh well.

Maybe you could grab Filo? He's a 5th level bard.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - Looks like our choices for an extra leader right now are a cleric or an ardent both lvl 4. The cleric can stay out of melee and survive, or the ardent can jump in with us and buff in melee but probably die against monster of our lvl. There's only even 1 warlord on the wiki, but he hasn't been on in ages.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah so basically either Filo (level 5 bard) or someone who's level 4... hmmm personally I'd go with Filo then. Some healing, he has the Expertise bonus so that helps somewhat... ranged for the most part

Vertexx69

First Post
I personally despise how the bard class works in 4ED. I'd much rather have a 4th lvl cleric than 5th lvl bard. We already have a minor debuffer/ minor healer leader in tondrek. I feel we would benefit much more from a 2nd support slot that's focused on a single aspect ie; just major healing, or just major buffing instead of a class so spread out as to be ineffective.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Oh I couldn't disagree with you more. I find the bard to be one of the most versatile and powerful classes in a team. It all depends on how its built.

I would be happy with either mind you. I think as long as a 4th level player knows what they're getting into, they'll have an ok chance of survival.

renau1g

First Post
I agree with you Scorpius. I would really only call the Cleric a healing focused leader, although they've taken a huge hit with the last errata. Beyond Runepriest, the rest are all more or less the same at healing + bard has the super sweet Song of Rest. Bard's are one of my favourite classes as they've finally made them decent after 3e's suckitude.

Anyways, I'm good with anyone really, or nobody, whatever's easiest. We made due this time with only 1 melee PC, so whoever is fine.

Vertexx69

First Post
My only concern is to have enough healing/buffing on hand when evo starts throwing lvl 10/paragon lvl monsters at us. And looking at Filo's sheet, I'm not seeing anything that that particular bard would bring to our group that we don't already have.

We could try the party of five again and see if someone we really want to bring with us comes along a little later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads