[Adventure] Dive into Darkness (Judge: stonegod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero4hire

Explorer
ooc: Filo will shift Cairn if he gets missed. I think the only healing option left is hitting #1. You will heal 6hp. Besides that I think we are out of healing.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Somebody kill #4 it's only 2 hp or so...please? One attack less for me...I'll take second wind if I get that far

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shanairra sidestepped, invoking the wrath of the Fey upon the nearest guardian, before giving the farthest guardian a wink as she smiled again.

"It seemed we just might make it through this after all..."

[sblock=Action]
Minor: Curse Stone guardian 6
Move: Shift to G9
Standard: Eyebite on Guardian 1
1d20+8=25, 1d6+8=9 Activating Curse for an additional 1d6 1d6=1 an extra... 1. Total of 10 damage versus Guardian 1, Shanairra recovers however much health from Filo's ability, and Shanairra is invisible to guardian one until the start of her next turn, if I'm not mistaken.

**Correct[/sblock]

Elec-Squall suddenly snaps for a moment, I'll blow you all away! he shouts, pointing his wand and releasing a thunderous Boom enveloping all the stone creatures visible, even Cairn...

[sblock=OOC]

@Neurotic: Ha ha! :D I'll do my best to keep them still, :devil: but I just can't help it...

Standard Thunderwave targeting F5-H7,
15 vs Fort on SG1, *Miss
10 vs Fort on SG4, * Miss
27 vs Fort on Cairn, * Miss
22 vs Fort on SG6 *MIss

**Rolling damage: 12 damage. Kills 6

Move

Minor

[/sblock]

"Excellent! Excellent! You have them now!" Edward yells before he climbs back off the rope and into the above room.

The missing Stone Guardian charges out of the darkness at the north end of the room, and slashes at the halfling. With a quick loss of blood Filo hits the floor.

One Guardian near Cairn attempts to push him back with his shield but seeing the bard fall Cairn rejects the threat, standing firm as the mountain. The other guardian still manages to chip a bit of rock away.

[sblock=ooc]Guardian 2 charges Filo. Crit, 14 damage. That's enough to knock Filo unconscious.

Guardian 2 attacks Cairn. 16 vs Fort, Miss

**Filo is not conscious to shift you

Guardian 1 attacks Cairn. 26 vs AC, 8 damage[/sblock]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Round 6

Init - Name - Grid Location, Distance from the Lower Room - HP - Status Effects - Acted/Pending

24 - Enemies - Acted
Stone Guardian 1 - @G5 0 ft - 13/56 - Cursed, Marked, hitting this enemy provides the attacker with 6 hp and a saving throw, Bloodied
Stone Guardian 2 - @I5 0 ft - 40/56
Stone Guardian 4 - @F6 0 ft - 3/56 - Bloodied, Marked
21 - Euphie - @I8 0 ft - 27/43 - Acted
21 - Filo - @H4 0 ft - -4/41 - DYING - Acted
21 - Shanairra - @G9 0 ft - 24/42 - Acted
13 - Cairn - @G7 0 ft - 7/56 - Bloodied, +1 AC till end of form - Acted
6 - Elec-Squal - @I7 10 ft - 33/35, 6 tp - Acted
3 - Stasi @I7 0 ft - 20/44 - Bloodied, any creature that hits you with a melee attack take 1d6 damage - Acted

Edward - @J7, 90 ft

Stone Guardians: AC 20, F 20, R 16, Will 12

[sblock=Current Map]
DelveMain15.png
[/sblock]

Neurotic

OOC: Meh, I thought that since guardians are immobilized until Cairns next turn, which is not yet, CaBaNa could have pushed him out of the triangle, but it's not that important unless they really hit hard again. After my mark and second wind, they're not going anywhere and aren't hitting anyone since they are in the middle of my area of cold

Cairn draws strength from the earth and some of his wounds close. He still looks battered, but even ice over his form looks thicker, protecting him from harm. Carefuly, he moves to intercept this new threat leaving guardian on his left for some wayward breeze to blow it away.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Second wind: gain 16 hp (surge +2), gain +2 to all defenses; gain additional +4 to AC
Move: shift to H6
Minor: Perception (1d20+8=26) to sense enemies in the darkness
(no bonuses from other PCs included)
Free: mark #1 and #2

All enemies within 2 squares of Cairn are on difficult terrain
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cairn Stats]
MARKED: #1, #2

Initiative +4; Senses Passive Insight 13, Passive Perception 18
HP 23/56, Bloodied 28, Surge Value 14, Surges 9/13
AC 27; Fortitude 21, Reflex 18, Will 19
0 AP
Saving Throws:
+2 vs ongoing damage, take 10 or roll on death saves;
+2 item bonus vs. poison, weakened, slowed, immobilized, charm, feat and psychic effects
Resist 5 psychic

An ally that makes saving throw after Cairn succeeds on his gains +4 to the roll

Speed 6

Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth
Thorn Strike

Warforged Resolve
Second Wind
Thunder Ram Assault
Form of Winter Herald Attack
Earthgrasp Strike

Form of Winter's Herald
Nature's Abundance

[/sblock]

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
Euphie gets much more serious when Filo falls over. She calmly fires an orb it Filo then fires another one at one of the moving statues. The orb bounces of the stone creatues though.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor Action: Healing Infusion on Filo
Standard action: Repulsion Strike on Stone Guardian 1

1d20+10=15, 2d12+5=24

Miss but Filo gains surge + 4 hp.

OCC: A 5? Again?... How many rolls of 5 and under can I make...

I really hate IC sometimes. I get LOOOONG runs of crappy rolls.[/sblock]
[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 19{20 TENT}, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 18 - Speed: 6
HP: 40/43, Bloodied: 21, Surge Value: 10, Surges left:6/9
Action Points: 0

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
0/1 Scouring Weapon
0/1 Repulsion Strike
1/1 Icebound Sigil
0/2 Healing Infusion/Restoritive Infusion
1/1 Shockweave Armor (encounter)
1/1 Shockweave Armor (daily)
[/sblock]

Neurotic

OOC: Please, oh, please somebody nail that #4 so we have one less attack to worry about. His immobility is off as of end of Cairn's turn...

Theroc

First Post
Shanairra invoked a curse once more upon the nearest statue and stepped towards the rest of her allies besides Cairn, before her flashing wink was once more unleashed with a giggle from the half-elven girl.

"Careful, keep fighting us and you'll be struck blind... or dead!"

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Curse Guardian 4
Move: Move to H7
Standard: Eyebite on Guardian 4
1d20+7=16, 1d6+5=10 16 versus Will 10 damage should be sufficient to kill the guardian, if somehow it is not, Shanairra will invoke her curse's effect 1d6=5 dealing another 5 damage.

If the guardian is Killed, Shanairra will use her misty step to move to H3, and Shanairra will have Concealment until the end of turn.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Filo lays there, blood rapidly pooling under his small frame.

[sblock=OOC]: Death Save (1d20=1) [/sblock]

Cairn draws strength from the earth and some of his wounds close. He still looks battered, but even ice over his form looks thicker, protecting him from harm. Carefully, he moves to intercept this new threat leaving guardian on his left for some wayward breeze to blow it away.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Second wind: gain 16 hp (surge +2), gain +2 to all defenses; gain additional +4 to AC
Move: shift to H6
Minor: Perception (1d20+8=26) to sense enemies in the darkness
(no bonuses from other PCs included)

**You sense no additional enemies**

Free: mark #1 and #2

All enemies within 2 squares of Cairn are on difficult terrain
[/sblock]

Euphie gets much more serious when Filo falls over. She calmly fires an orb it Filo then fires another one at one of the moving statues. The orb bounces of the stone creatues though.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor Action: Healing Infusion on Filo
Standard action: Repulsion Strike on Stone Guardian 1

1d20+10=15, 2d12+5=24

**15 does not hit Reflex**

Miss but Filo gains surge + 4 hp.

[/sblock]

Shanairra invoked a curse once more upon the nearest statue and stepped towards the rest of her allies besides Cairn, before her flashing wink was once more unleashed with a giggle from the half-elven girl.

"Careful, keep fighting us and you'll be struck blind... or dead!"

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Curse Guardian 4
Move: Move to H7
Standard: Eyebite on Guardian 4
1d20+7=16, 1d6+5=10 16 versus Will 10 damage should be sufficient to kill the guardian, if somehow it is not, Shanairra will invoke her curse's effect 1d6=5 dealing another 5 damage.

**Dead**

If the guardian is Killed, Shanairra will use her misty step to move to H3, and Shanairra will have Concealment until the end of turn.[/sblock]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Round 6

Init - Name - Grid Location, Distance from the Lower Room - HP - Status Effects - Acted/Pending

24 - Enemies - Acted
Stone Guardian 1 - @G5 0 ft - 13/56 - Cursed, Marked, hitting this enemy provides the attacker with 6 hp and a saving throw, Bloodied
Stone Guardian 2 - @I5 0 ft - 40/56 - Marked
21 - Euphie - @I8 0 ft - 27/43 - Acted
21 - Filo - @H4 0 ft - 14/41 - Bloodied - Acted
21 - Shanairra - @G9 0 ft - 24/42 - Acted
13 - Cairn - @H6 0 ft - 23/56 - Bloodied, +1 AC till end of form, +2 to all defenses; gain additional +4 to AC - Acted
6 - Elec-Squal - @I7 10 ft - 33/35, 6 tp -
3 - Stasi @I7 0 ft - 20/44 - Bloodied, any creature that hits you with a melee attack take 1d6 damage -

Edward - @J7, 90 ft

Stone Guardians: AC 20, F 20, R 16, Will 12

[sblock=Current Map]
DelveMain18.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads