[Adventure] Dusk and Her Embrace (Judge: THB)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra sends her healing powers towards Tana while stepping away from the vile zombie. She then tosses her weapon at the creature. The point digs into the creature some more before the weapon returns to the Mul's hand. The wound reveals a weakness that her allies can exploit.

[sblock=Actions]Minor:Healing Word (1d6+8=12)
Move: L7
Standard: Paint the Bulls-Eye (1d20+10=19, 2d6.minroll(2)+4=10)[/sblock]

OOC: Tana spends a surge regaining 12 additional hit points.
Corruption Corpse is hit for 10 damage and all allies gain a +4 to damage rolls against her until the start of my next turn.

Bellegon curses Dread Zombie and races back to pick up his second weapon before raising black tipped one. Darkspiral flares as it's power is channeled into the undead. As it collapses drow comments

"I'll rig few more trip traps if you'll take care of the gooey one? Call if you need help."

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Curse Dread Zombie 2
Move: E12, shadow walk concealment
Free: drop the dagger
Free (fast hands): retrieve the rod from D11
Standard: Spiteful Glamour vs Will (DZ 2); psychic damage; curse (1d20+9+1=19, 1d8+6+3=13, 1d6=3) - darkspiral goes up to 4
[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I'm fine with where you had Tana dump Dread Zombie 2; I'm assuming you wanted to ask me about that, not Son of Meepo

I was going to have Tana use her amulet of Life when Ghourra healed her, but if she gains healing surge + 12, she's almost back to full anyway so no point in spending another surge.

jsb420

First Post
DESTRUCTION: all allies gain +1 to hit vs enemies adjacent to Brondin
Brondin gains +3 to damage against any creature that damages him (Wrathful Hammer)

Brondin is suddenly released as the zombie is teleported near the flaming sphere. With a curt nod to Tana for watching his back, Brondin slides to his right towards the corruption corpse, and then charges the foul beast, looking to strike it down quickly.
[sblock=Actions]Summary:
Move: i13>J12
Standard: Charge: J12>J8; against CC1 (AC 17): MBA (Craghammer): +11+1(charge)-5(AURA) vs. AC; 1d10+9+4(Ghourra) damage: 1d20+11+1-5=23, 1d10+9+4=17 HIT for 17 damage.[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats] Status: Wrathful Hammer: Brondin gains a +3 (Con mod) bonus to damage against any enemy that damaged him TENT

Rune State:
[ X ] Destruction: (Allies gain +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies adjacent to Brondin.)

[ ] Protection: (Allies gain Resist 2 to all damage while adjacent to Brondin.)

Brondin Hurndin
Level 4 Runepriest|Warden
Init: +2 Speed: 5
Passive Perception:13; Passive Insight: 13
AC: 20 Fort 18 Ref 16 Will 16
HP: 39/48 Surges: 5/11 Surge Value: 12 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:20 Dex:14 Wis:12 Con:16 Int:8 Cha:10

Powers:
Warden's Fury, Warden's Grasp, Weight of Earth, Rune of Diminishment
Dwarven Resilience, Rune of Mending , Roots of Stone , Word of the Blinding Shield
Rune of Undeniable Dawn , Shield of Sacrifice
Dwarven Chainmail +1 (Daily Power), Potion of Healing, Vial of Holy Water[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Since it seemed like the others had the last of the undead well in hand, Tana concentrated on shoring up the wards further, quite confident in her work with no undead distracting her.[sblock=actions]standard ation: arcana check Arcana check (1d20+15=35)
Anything special for a natural 20 and a modified 35 on her Arcana check?[/sblock]

OOC: @TwoHeadsBarking can you confirm that the dread zombie is down?
ALL: Religion check from him this round? will only be a 50/50 chance.

I wouldn't. With Tana succeeding, and my thievery on the next round we have good chance. Failing would jsut put us in a position that since low roll can fail us.

finish the zombie with +4 to damage

Use religion for aid another.

Walking Dad

First Post
I wouldn't. With Tana succeeding, and my thievery on the next round we have good chance. Failing would jsut put us in a position that since low roll can fail us.

finish the zombie with +4 to damage

Use religion for aid another.
OOC: Tana's roll was last round AFAIK. Will wait for your turn first. I doubt I can use religion to aid a thievery check.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Tana's roll was last round AFAIK. Will wait for your turn first. I doubt I can use religion to aid a thievery check.
OOC: Tana's rolled 4 arcana checks; the first one failed, the next three succeeded. Her most recent was in this round.

The DM has not written up a summary including the last one she made yet (though since that was a natural 20 and a modified 35, it was certainly a success).

Remove ads