[Adventure] Dusk and Her Embrace (Judge: THB)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Lifting the veil]Alright, since I have no idea how to make this skill challenge a, well, challenge without forcing people to roll, and because I'm being harried by real life, I think I'm going to skip ahead to the inevitable conclusion.[/sblock]

As Tana completes the ritual, there is a blast of white light and the faint sound of metal ringing against metal. The shard is not destroyed, but even those of you who aren't sensitive to the arcane can tell that it holds no more power. It is now nothing more than simple, fragile crystal. The sound of birds begins to filter in from outside, and you start to realize just how tired you are.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra notices the fatigue in her companions and nods towards Tana for a job well done.

"You all sleep. I will watch over you until you are able to make the journey back to the tavern."

Ghourra sits in front of the entrance to the temple, letting the gentle rays of the new dawn kiss her face. She recites the same prayer to Dol Arrah constantly during her watch.

[sblock=Tireless]As a Mul, Ghourra needs to sleep 6 hours in a 72-hour period (instead of a 24-hour period) to gain the benefit of an extended rest.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=Lifting the veil]Alright, since I have no idea how to make this skill challenge a, well, challenge without forcing people to roll, and because I'm being harried by real life, I think I'm going to skip ahead to the inevitable conclusion.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]Thanks.[/sblock]

Ghourra notices the fatigue in her companions and nods towards Tana for a job well done.

"You all sleep. I will watch over you until you are able to make the journey back to the tavern."

Ghourra sits in front of the entrance to the temple, letting the gentle rays of the new dawn kiss her face. She recites the same prayer to Dol Arrah constantly during her watch.

[sblock=Tireless]As a Mul, Ghourra needs to sleep 6 hours in a 72-hour period (instead of a 24-hour period) to gain the benefit of an extended rest.[/sblock]
"We still have plenty of time to get back to the boat after we catch some sleep, right?" She asks before taking out her bedroll. "I don't want to walk home, and teleportation rituals are a little beyond me, I think..."

"Good work, Tana. All. I don't need to sleep, but I will not bask in Hellfire like Ghourra."Bellegon sits down in darkened corner and rests.

jsb420

First Post
Brondin breathes a sigh of relief as Tana disables the amulet. The evil presence has been removed and now the temple can once again be dedicated to Onatar. Exhausted, Brondin can finally get some rest.

drothgery

First Post
When everyone has awoken and is going through their 'morning' routine (even though it's around noon, I think), Tana starts thinking out loud.

"It took us half a day to get here last night," She muses. "And the captain said he'd only wait three days for us. I don't think I want to cut that too close. So I'd suggest we take a quick look around this place to see if we missed anything, and then head back to Moonwatch."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm really sorry about the delays. I'm dealing with moving and a new job, so I don't have nearly enough time as I'd like. But regardless, I'm going to finish this up tomorrow. There, I wrote it down, now I have to do it.[/sblock]

Remove ads