[Adventure] Dusk and Her Embrace (Judge: THB)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra nods, removing her old mail and donning the new one over the padding underneath.

"Thank you."

OOC: Everyone: I say that the potions should go to the leader (Ghourra, just remember who gave you that chainmail :p ), or those who have lower AC. Bellagon has the highest Dexterity, so he should get the holy water.

OOC: Actually stats don't matter at all. Alchemical items have a fixed attack bonus based on their level, so no matter who throws it, it is always +4 vs Reflex.

Also, I agree with MetaVoid about the healing potions. Ghourra has 3 definite encounter heals, an additional encounter heal that requires an attack roll, and a daily heal. She has plenty to go around, and even has dwarven armor (free action) and her second wind to heal herself. (With Cloak of the Walking Wounded plus the Resilience of Stone feat, the first time in an encounter that Ghourra takes damage while already bloodied, she will spend her second wind as an interrupt to spend two healing surges.)

jsb420

First Post
OOC: I guess that does make some sense. Ill take one potion of healing and a vial of holy water.

metavoid: I can be your target for Your Glorious Sacrifice

"I say we look at that trapdoor. Maybe it'll lead us ta more treasure." Brondin cautiously advances towards the trapdoor.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION] - Since you need approvals I looked at your sheet and made some comments. I am not a judge, so you will still need to find a judge to look over your sheet for a second approval. But I figured this would get the process going.

Anyone else need their sheet looked over?

drothgery

First Post
I disagree, healing potions should go anyone BUT the healer. If healer goes down, we need to be able to revive him/her. And if melee fighter goes down and Ghourra is busy elsewhere it will be up to Bellegon or Tena to revive Brondin...
OOC: I agree that anyone but the healer should carry the potions, but given that Tana has the best AC in the group by a lot (24; next-best is 21 after Ghourra puts on her new armor), is only HP short of the best in the group (our warlock is 6th level), is tied for the most surges, and has an Amulet of Life, she probably doesn't need to carry around potions.

drothgery

First Post

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The trapdoor opens easily with a gentle tug, unleashing a blast of violent purple light followed by the charnel stench of death. A short spiral staircase leads down ten feet into a small rectory. The room below contains two sets of tables and chairs, a moth-eaten bearskin rug, two unlit braziers similar to those in the temple above, and two small beds with footlockers in an alcove. A small altar sits against the northern wall, and a pair of double doors stands in the center of the west wall.

Four rotting corpses lay in a heap near the two beds in the southern end of the room. Each is dressed in leather armor, now tattered and crusted with dried gore, and they all appear to have been half-devoured. A fifth corpse sits before the altar, legs curled beneath it, head bowed as if in prayer. This corpse is little more than a mummified husk, and its moth-eaten clerical robes bear the dire skull symbol of Katashka. Around its neck hangs a large, black gem on a crude leather thong. The gem glows brightly with a dire purple light that fills you with queasy dread.

Remove ads