(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur scratches his head after a days journey. He looks up over the hills in the distance and shouts, "Hey, look, the city!"

Far off, there is a city of domed roofed buildings made of an ebony and ivory colored marble in the distance. The domes are all made of similar rock, swirled over itself to look something like a small city of deserts.

The farmland that stretches outside the city outlines it from your current position (on a forested hill on the edge of one of the farms). The city rests on a large plateau overlooking the surrounding farms, walled by granite rather than the streeked marble that covers the domes of the interior city.

Devlin is able to recall that Allimon is ruled by a Priests council and a Wizards council. The councils make up the inner cloister of the city, while the outer cloister consists of the merchant and trade quarter and the stoneworkers council.

Allimon is both a trade, craft, and holy city wrapped up in one sundae like coating.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Anxious to get to the city and see what this new place had to offer, SIlvercat looked to his companions to see what they thought.

OoC:CS, do you mind I change my 2nd Level to Swashbuckler (CW). That is what I was going for (I even chose Wpn Fin, which the SB gets @ Lvl1), but I didn;t yet have the book. My further levels will be SB and Rogue.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Erm... damnit...

If I were your only DM, I'd (of course) say "Yeah sure, it's a fine class and I agree that it is a good choice for your character." But I don't think we ever fully approved such stuff for LEW... I'm just going to say yes and let any fighting ensue in GD.

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian moves towards the city, knowing that the others would follow since this was their agreed destination.

He needed to get into the city propper to find out if their 'employer' was actually in the city or not.

Dungannon

First Post
Grateful to see civilization again, Devlin moves to follow Gregorian into the city.

"Man, I can't wait to eat a proper meal and sleep an a real bed again."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur cringes a bit as his friends hurry past him... he yells "Wait!" then runs up to the pair to question something,

"Wait... if Sullivan did indeed make it back here before us, and that letter was accurate... what do you suppose he has planned for us if he does find us? That city is walled in. Gates mean that its easier to see who comes in and out..."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shariff tugs at Gur chuck chuck's sleeve and says I'm still here. If you want I can go get a feel for what going on in town. My people tend to have good connections.

Dungannon

First Post
"Hmm, interesting suggestion Gur. You're right, it would be wise to be cautious in this situation. The question is, who among us should go in first to check out the situation? I know Gregorian is willing, as am I. And it appears as if our diminuative friend here is willing as well. I don't think we should all go in at once, though." Devlin looks back at the city, trying to get a better idea of what it might hold.

OOC: how many gates are there leading into the city?

Creamsteak

Explorer
(There are at least four major gates leading into the city.)

"So what is the plan? I know my way through the woods, but I know next to nothing about cities..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads