(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungannon

First Post
"Hmmph. Not so much as a spare bottle. Guess we better head back."

With that, Devlin heads out with Gregorian to return to the rest of the party.

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian takes one of the broken boxes to show the others in the group. "As you had said, it was a waist of time. Perhaps if we brought with us the guide, he would have been able to come up with something. It appears that the group is heading west."

Gregorian then pulls out the box and shows them it. "I found this, one of many just like it. Other then for wine bottles,, I can think of nothing that it may be used for. There were no bottles left to show that my guess is accurate, or any straw to show that there was packaging. Do any one of you recognize what it may have been used for?"

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Something like these, only broken)

"Huh." Gur looks over it, "Coulda been anything. How many did you say? Probably stolen goods or something if they've been abused like this, disrespectful thieves."

Gur looks over the box for a little while longer while the others discuss what to do next.

Dungannon

First Post
"Well, I guess we should be on our way then. Which direction is it again, Gur?" Devlin asks while making sure everything is secure on his mule.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur grunts and says, "Well, I dont' know if they'd fit. Maybe they could, I donno, why don't you try?"

The bronze discs would definitely not fit into the pine boxes, they are far too large.

"Alright, so were on our way then? Good. Let's hurry this time, less than a days walk if we hurry..."

And so the group starts treking back to Allimon.

(Sorry guys, I'm not sure if I'm ready for you to reach Allimon yet, since I'm about to disappear for a week. After I get back it should be fine, but I'd hate to get into the city and then immediately disappear.)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat scratches his cheek, perturbed at the mosquito bite that would soon become an itching annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads