• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Heroes of The Vesper Peaks (Uriel judging)

Quirhid

First Post
"I have no intention of leaving," Vanadan replies, "- but my reasons are my own." There has to be a way to exploit this situation.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Lefferts said:
Grog asks the woman, "Can you help me?"

"More than likely, no. You've got the fever. You'll die and be just like another one of them soon enough. Then you'll come back to eat flesh till some foul thing either destroys you, or enslaves you. However, if Seto really did as the stories say, he turned the fever into his own strength and used it to empower his rage. If that holds true, then it is possible to survive the fever, perhaps with a little bit of the darkness on your side."

Creamsteak

Explorer
"An antidote? There are ways to cure a disease, or to stave it off long enough to fight it. However, this is a necromancer's dust. You can only fight it off with other magic. While I do not 'fear' this dust, it could very well kill me the same as any of you. Perhaps easier due to my weak physical body and the wounds which have never healed. However, my excitation is not fear. It is thrill, that I am setting upon one of my last tasks before becoming a priestess."

"Zigris, on the other hand, is another matter. He must avoid the dust like any other living creature. He likely hides himself from it."

"I must hurry. I have no idea how far Zigris has progressed, and I must make myself aware of the circumstances."

Jolmo

First Post
"We've come too long to back down now, I'll see this through too," Jagos says gloomily.

OOC: Sorry that I've been silent for some time, I'll pick up my pace again from now on.

jtone

Explorer
Jared asks, Is the gauze around our faces any protection or are we just fooling ourselves? In any case, I'll come with you and I'll trust the fire of Chennet' to burn away the dust. How can I help?

Last edited:

Remove ads