(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

ferretguy

First Post
This man is a coward...letting his men do all the work without endangering himself...Hallandor looks to the pirates preparing to come aboard...there must be someone giving these men orders... but if not the first one to board will die...

OOC: quick scan again, if no one pirate giving orders, then shoot the first one coming on board, then draw my sword.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir will move out of his cover as the first pirates make it across, hewing throught them with his greatsword in a mad frenzy. Inspired by Katherine's speech he cries out, "Themen Zuur!" in his native tongue.

[ooc: if they are across on my turn, rage and charge with my greatsword]

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Zumar will fire at one of the pirates attempting to cross, then drop the crossbow and move towards the deck, ready to pound the rum out of any mangy sea dog.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Battle!, Round II

Initiatives
Pirates - 17
Katherine - 15
Crew - 14
Ricardo - 12
Zumar - 11
Hallandor, Remi - 9
ao'Thuir - 6

The ships have now come within a half-dozen feet of each other. The three pirates armed with the hand crossbow-like items aim them at those on deck closest to them - and there is a loud *CRACK* sound...

...the barrel just in front of where ao'Thuir was crouching explodes in a shower of wood, though he himself is unscathed.

The two remaining pirates are joined by another, and they jump across the gap between the ships, curved blades in their hands.

Katherine continues her oratory, and takes a shot at one of the pirates who just jumped over, looking for the skull of a human. She finds a likely mark, and fires (Attack: 17) - she misses his skull; however, the bolt lodges itself deeply in the pirate's shoulder (Pirate 1: 5 damage).

The crew up top fire once more on the pirates below. Two bolts thud into the deck of the Gazelle, but one strikes true, splitting a half-elven skull in half from above (Pirate 2: Dead).

Ricardo takes a slash at one of the boarders with his short sword, and it sinks into the pirate's shoulder (Pirate 3: 4 damage), and though the boarder falters under the blow, he remains standing.

Zumar fires at one of the pirates who crossed (Attack: 6), but his shot goes wide. He drops his crossbow and heads for the deck.

Hallandor scans the enemy deck once more, but he still doesn't catch sight of any one who seems to be in charge. Irritated, he shoots one of the boarders (Attack: 14), and he hits the one that Ricardo had attacked (color=red]Pirate 3: 6 damage[/color]), dropping him (Pirate 3: Dead).

Meanwhile, Remi also takes a shot at one of the boarders, attacking the only one standing (Attack: 9), but his shot goes wide.

ao'Thuir gives a mighty cry and calls out something in his native tongue (Raging), then charges at the last standing boarder (Attack: 23), and with a mighty blow, he cleaves the pirate in half (Pirate 1: 15 damage; Dead).

Damaged
None

Kills
Pirates - 4 (1, 2, 3)

-----

The first pirate that was killed had no number; in essence, he was #0. The pirates with the loud weaponry on the pirate ship are 4, 5, 6, and are arranged in a line across the enemy deck in that order (4 on the left, 5 in the middle, 6 on the right).

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir rushes past the corpse on the ground seeking another target to bury his sword in.

((As the pirates go way before me, I'd like to see if more come aboard. If not then how are they getting over to our ship and how far is the distance between the two - ie is jump an option?))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases