• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure ideas

Towey

First Post
Mystearia said:
Ah-ha i knew i sat on something!
Um well in all actuality i've not seen in a game a spell used beyond 4th level unless a monster was useing it, but in my game if the players dont mind then i want to use mutation thingies from the d20 future book, of course there are drawbacks, and if anyone needs a list of mutations and how they work let me know and i'll stick a list of them and drawbacks in this thread, and most mutations can fit into the settings fairly easily such as haveing four arms cause some monsters have up to eight i think

Trust me, regarding combat you start having to deal with low Epic level stuff at 16th level as a wizard, and your party will hate you. Shape Change alone is that powerful not to mention you have other favorites like Wish, and Weird.

The D20 system was built on a modular idea. It all uses the same set of rules over all, but not all of the pegs match their holes.

I'd advise to copy it down into a word pad file or something, then hand the list out on a case by case basis because the Mutation/Drawback lists are fairly long when added together and not everyone wants to scroll through it when they look through a page. On another note, check out D20 Apocalypse for some more 'Fantastical' mutations and their draw backs. Book might even give you a few ideas while you flip through it.

Mystearia

First Post
Okies dokies folk, i have a good portion of my adventure "The Red Drift" finished mostly the Red Mars region of the area, now i know that not many people have applied to take part in this adventure but currently i'm looking for only about 3-4 players that are willing to make or reuse characters for this thing, oh and if you do remake a character or reuse one, no paladins or clerics cause there are no gods inside the Red Drift.

Remove ads