(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
"I've no objection to that, a young woman is awaiting our expedient return." Tandi turns and surveys her friends. Not much on conversation, but they sure would stand up for you when it came to tooth and nails. To her, that's what counted.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group heads off to the east, on the road once more.*

(OOC:

Okay, with the new members in the group and Somac, A'jardin, and Dagummit gone, let me know what the new marching formation, watch order, and food gathering plan (previously Somac and Scun did all the gathering since they move twice as fast as a dwarf so dividing speed by 2 is okay for them, so I suppose Scun could do it alone now))

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=OOC - March and Watch]
Watch:
4 shift (if time)
1st - Cade, Tandi
2nd - Thurgan
3rd - Krug, Scun
4th - Rillian, Anton
Each watch is 2 hours, 40 min, total camp is just under 11 hours, everyone gets 8 hours rest. Reduce as needed.

3 Shift
1st - Cade, Tandi, Anton
3nd - Krug, Scun
3rd - Rillian, Thurgan
3 hours each

Marching
2 by

Rillian, Thurgan
.Scun.
Anton, Tandi
Krug, Cade

1 by

Rillian
Thurgan
Anton
Tandi
Scun
Krug
Cade[/sblock]

Last edited:

RillianPA

First Post
ooc: Rillian learned enough from Somac and Scun to really help now. He has the same 40' movement and a Survival skill of +5 (he should be able to provide for himself and 2 others by taking 10, if Scun can do the same, the party is covered).

RillianPA

First Post
ooc: March orders look fine. I suggest we do the 3 watch, but since the dark of night lasts 10-12 hours, we should probably extend the watches to 4 hours each. Also Scun should move to the first or last watch, so that he gets the 8 straight hours of rest he needs.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yup, otherwise I would have done that. That's why 4 shifts are better than 3. All the non-dark seers on 1st or 4th, the others on 2nd or 3rd.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: Anton doesn't get a shift? I'm fine with that, I guess. More sleep for me. ;) Could I at least be in the March order, though? My Survival is at a +8, so I"m sure I could do some good with that.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
ooc: Anton doesn't get a shift? I'm fine with that, I guess. More sleep for me. ;) Could I at least be in the March order, though? My Survival is at a +8, so I"m sure I could do some good with that.
Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads