(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think we best be heading out soon Lena. We'll probably need some supplies, hopefully the shops can spare some." Cade says.

Krug

Newshound
"Yes... lets be off soon and kill.. whatever stuff we have to kill!." says Krug, rubning the ooze creeping out of his nose.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Lena said:
"Well, you can if you'd like, or if you'd prefer, I could just tell him for you. It sounds like you guys have something to do."
"S'pose," Thurgan said, thinking. "Feel kinda responsible fer the women bein' taking care of an stuff. If'n yer saying the mayor'll take care of 'em, then I guess I don' need ta talk with 'em."

Thurgan looked to Krug to see if he was going to ask about a reward. Thurgan wasn't going to object, just waiting for the shoe to fall.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Sure, if you have the money for simple supplies, we probably have them, even after the burning and the looting..."
"Well, do you think there's any supplies you might be able to spare? We've been short on coin, and while helping your town is well worth the time and effort, it has been far from lucritive, and understandably so. We just need some rations and water. Perhaps a few mounts if you can spare them. I'm sure we can come up with some coin if needed, but I know we're far short of what would normaly be required." Cade says. "I wouldn't ask, but for a poor little girl who's life depends on our hasty return, and we've already delayed several days."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I believe that you have quite a bit of money back from when we lent you the horses, so that should be more than enough to buy supplies. As for actually selling the horses permanently, I think we need all our livestock now more than ever, unfortunately, thanks to the orcs' slaying of too many..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I understand." Cade says. "We'll do what we can then."

OOC: So, we still have the mules, cart, and how much food?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
"I understand." Cade says. "We'll do what we can then."

OOC: So, we still have the mules, cart, and how much food?
(OOC: I'm going to assume all the meat you hunted has been eaten or spoiled during the last few days. I thought you didn't buy the mule or the cart yet?)

RillianPA

First Post
ooc: If I remember correctly, Rillian purchased 3 days of rations for the entire party. We were gone one day, and assuming the village fed us since then, we have 2 days rations for the entire party. Since we lost 2 people, and now gained 2, that should all still work out. I recommend that we increase up to at least 1 week of rations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads