[Adventure] Into the King's Forest (Judge: THB)

Mezegis

First Post
Yes, worthy indeed. replies Ryda The elf also mentioned that it may have a cave near here where it spat up the bodies if those less skilled than us. While I'm pretty sure these kenku sold off most of it, we may find something of use there? Ryda begins rummaging through the two kenku's belongings, looking for anything of value.

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=OOC]BAH, who needs to rest, Ryda'll lose her temp HP's!!!! lol I suppose we can take a short break so that you boys can catch your breath :p [/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
OOC: Not sure if it matters, but here's 16's rested stats post-battle; 4 surges -> full. Insert cool descriptive text about powering down, ice melting, etc.
[sblock=Unit 16]
Unit 16 Warforged Warden 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:14, Will:14
HP:57/57 +0 THP, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:6/13
Action Points/Daily Item Uses/Milestones: 0/0/0
Powers:
Font of Life
Nature's Wrath
Warden's Fury / Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth
Earth Shield Strike

Roots of Stone
Earthgrasp Strike
Warden's Tempest
Warforged Resolve
Second Wind

Form of Winter's Herald - Form of Winter's Herald Attack
Potion of Clarity

Important Stuff:
- makes lots of immediate interrupts/reactions/OAs

Conditions:

Full sheet: Unit 16[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
So it ends....

[sblock=ooc]
Sorry about the bit of hand-waving here, but work's piling up and I can't spend much more time with this additional game. It was fun, great job everyone and there's two adventure proposals in my inbox so you won't have too much downtime.[/sblock]

Ryda manages to easily track the owlbear's tracks and claw marks back to a cave, inside are piles of bones and the remnants of past meals. There are easily ten bodies here, so it appears that many have fallen to the kenku's plot. After poking around for a few minutes, holding your breath against the smell, you find a small pouch, but inside are three gems, each nearly identical in cut and finish. Also, there looks like a recent kill that owlbear hadn't had time to eat yet and he wears a cloak on him that seems to have somehow remained unstained despite the gore everywhere. It seems a perfect fit for Jarren.

Returning to Luthan, the elf is overjoyed at your success and quite nervous about the kenku, what they were doing here and how they managed to get an owlbear into the forest. For now though the time is right to celebrate. The wild elves hold a feast in your honour, roasting the owlbear meat, which is actually quite delicious, if you try it. After a few hours of celebration the elves bid you farewell. The way back to Sharn is uneventful...

[sblock=ooc]
Ok so XP time:

XP each is 867 and you all earn 1 RP - I'll admit I was surprised how quickly the XP adds up for a small group.

Treasure is 252 gold pieces (3 gems worth this) so 84 gp's each + Jarren won the coin flip and earned himself an n+3 item (cloak of resistance +2 once you get it identified)

Congratuations on completing the first adventure in LEB since it's conversion to 4e.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Treed.xls
    25 KB · Views: 150

Mezegis

First Post
Ryda takes her gemstone and quickly pockets it, and congratulates Jarren on his newest acquisition. During the feast, she is unusually quiet, but does try a bit of everything the elves offer.

On their way back to Sharn, she pipes up, So, I for one will be looking to head back out for another job once we get back. The three of us make a decent team if you two are interested as well. Perhaps we could pick up another member or two and try something really hard? She says the last with a sly grin, knowing that a little bit here or there, and that fight could have gone much differently, and much worse, for them all.

[sblock=OOC]Thanks for running this little show for us r1, it was a blast. No worries about the handwaving. I'll see everyone in the tavern![/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Yes, but wait until THB approves the rewards first, then link to his post. Feel free to return to the tavern in the mean time though[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases