• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Into the Wild

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocoo needs to spend two surges. I'll post my full stats a bit later

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED:

Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 13, Passive Perception 18
HP 43/43, Bloodied 21, Surge Value 10+1, Surges 9/12
AC 18; Fortitude 17, Reflex 15, Will 14
1 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority
Pass Forward

Funneling Fury
Sweeping Blow
Second Wind

Villain's Menace

Foe Maker Hand Axe - daily, standard, everyone within 5 squares are marked

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Well, unless I can get surge +7 I still need to spend 2 surges. Unelss I can use 1d6 roll to help myself? But the text says one ally adjacent to SC other then the target (which can be me)...and besides, tha saved Dante a surge

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"...did you have to kill these two?"

Dante looks over at Rocco as he walks over to the devil's body, eyes still burning with rage. "These savok willingly consort with Umbara, there is no making but to kill."

Dante spits on the dead devil, then hacks off its limbs and tosses them into the four corners of the room, leaving the body in the center. He pulls out a waterskin and begins almost frantically scrubbing the devil blood off of his weapons, clothing, and armor.

Virgil, meanwhile, has wandered over to the gnome and, after sampling the gnome's hair, sniffs about his chest, rips off the gnome's shirt in one surprisingly powerful movement, then lumbers over do Dante, plops down next to the assassin, and begins chewing contentedly.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=XP]
Yep, XP. No, not an extended rest. For convenience reason, I will give you XP right now before heading through the portal.

Skill challenge: A level 3 complexity 1 challenge is worth 150 xp

2 Guards : 300 XP
1 Gnome : 150 XP
1 Spined Devil 250 XP

Minor Quest: Gain access to the Preserve and presumably discover the fate of the missing adventurers: 150 XP

Total: 1000 XP * 2 : 2000 XP

2000 / 5 : 400 XP each

Time XP: August 9 to October 4: 55 days

1250 xp * 55/365 : 188 XP for level 2 PCs
1500 xp * 55/365 : 226 XP for level 3 PCs

So:

Nementah, Renquist, Ibram: 588 XP
Rocco, Dante: 626 XP

I don't think anyone pass a level.

No personal loot; I won't start giving items worth 1/3 of a level, I'll report on the next big award.

Still, you find 3 healing potions. These never hurt (And I never count them as part of a PCs wealth!)
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Two questions:

A) Is that counting the fact that time xp and gold is normal from August until September 10th and doubled from September 10 to Oct 4?

B) Is it ok if I spend some DM credits at this point to level Dante to 4? I want to get my 3rd PC going, but both my PCs need to level up once for me to do that.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC:
Not a milestone. I don't count short challenge that don't endanger any ressources toward milestone.

Yes, you can use credit, IS.

I counted time XP the old way since it was stradlling the pre and post increase and there is a limit to how much math I feel like doing! We are talking about a piddling amount anyway. Plus the minor quest award may have been on the large side so...

Future time XP will be doubled.

We are moving on soon (there is some timing issues involved...)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]With new time xp, the time xp totals for level 2s would be 274(+86 over previous), while the time xp for level 3s would be 329(+103 over previous).

Time gold would be 19.5gp for level 2s and 27.8gp for level 3s.

I'll spend 3 DM Credits to take Dante to 4 (need 3 with new or old time xp).[/sblock]

Last edited:

After binding one guard which is still alive and hiding him along with the dead (wherever Rocco stashed them) Nementah turns her attention to the gate.

"We should hurry, there's no telling who or what will come next to enter the hunt and further away we are, safer it will be. Besides, missing adventurers may be in peril even as we speak."

FourMonos

First Post
"Aye, we need to try to get our quarry and escape before full forces can be brought to bear on us."

[sblock=ooc] Renquist will take one potion of healing if okay? [/sblock]

Remove ads