• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Someone

Adventurer
Shale's form is quickly losing it's humanoid appearance and becoming just a bundle of crystals.

[sblock=ooc:]Failed death roll[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
[sblock=ooc:]Using Sacred Flame I can give 4 temporary hitpoints, but I don't think that helps you in dying state does it. I can also make you have a saving throw but I believe death saving throws say if you fail 3 you die. So me giving you an extra one doesn't help. [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc:]Using Sacred Flame I can give 4 temporary hitpoints, but I don't think that helps you in dying state does it. I can also make you have a saving throw but I believe death saving throws say if you fail 3 you die. So me giving you an extra one doesn't help. [/sblock]

[sblock]No, I don't think those help, but that's no problem; this character is quite lame, actually.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock=Out of town]I'll be out of town starting this Monday. I'll probably have access to Internet so I'll be able to post in case it's needed, but just in case I don't say anything just have me tag along (or, more likely, just sweep me into the nearest glass recycling bin)[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar continues to fight the monkey but even with the assisting flank from Shraak he is unable to land a solid blow. With the multiple wounds getting to him he uses the last bit of his healing energy on himself. Hopefully allowing him enough stamina to finish this fight on his feet.

[sblock=Sanzou]
Could you also add who I have sanctioned and/or challenged to the monster status list? It would let me know who I need to stick to in most cases
[/sblock]
[sblock=Brenwar Combat Actions]
Start of Turn: Take 5 damage
Standard Action:Virtuous Strike vs. the Alpha (1d20+11=17, 1d10+5=11)

Minor Action: Lay on Hands for myself(Gain a surge of HP) (I spent a surge so gain 3/- DR)

End of Turn: Save vs. Bleed (1d20=10)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 4
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Brenwar_Holyshield_(Rapida)
Initiative: +1, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC: 24 Fort: 17, Reflex: 17, Will: 19, Resist: 1/all
HP: 22/47, Bloodied: 23 , Surge Value: 11, Surges Left: 9/13
Action Points: 0
Feat Note: Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.
OA Basic Melee Attack: +9 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage
Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Enfeebling Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 Remaining)
Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Second Wind
Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Magic Item Daily
[/sblock]

[sblock=Halleck Combat Actions]
I really hope this doesn't screw Halleck up, but I'm going to try to save the wizard.

Start of Turn: Takes 5 damage

Move Action: Move to I10

Standard Action: Heal for Shale (1d20+6=10)

EOT:Save vs. Bleed (1d20=20)
[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Sanzou]
Could you also add who I have sanctioned and/or challenged to the monster status list? It would let me know who I need to stick to in most cases
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rapida]The way your Majestic Halo works is any monster who starts its turn next to you is automatically sanctioned by you until the end of its turn, that turn. So when it comes back around to you guys, the enemy isn't actually sanctioned anymore.[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=Sanzou]
Yeah, it was more of a thought for when I use my divine challenge. And me non-specifically making sure you were applying the mark penalty to the enemies to help the party out.
[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Sanzou]
Yeah, it was more of a thought for when I use my divine challenge. And me non-specifically making sure you were applying the mark penalty to the enemies to help the party out.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rapida]When you divine challenge something, I will make sure to show it. And anything marked by you will probably just attack you anyway.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads