[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Someone

Adventurer
"Excellent! My long days of idle games of charades with the high society finally paid off. I hope this means we're a step closer to returning this axe to it's rightful place; I don't fancy the idea of being urged by an inanimate object, as much as it makes me a polyglot." says Max.

OOC: As the most fragile party member, I'd like a place somewhere in the middle. Also, H.M.Gimlord, notice that most of my spells can do some heavy repositioning. If in the case of a battle in your first post you include a map of the current battle without the tokens so I can post a correction after my turns, we could save much time

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

And here we are going again. Who has which light source? I don't want my sword to be the only one. The possibility of loosing it if it come s to combat is to high. Anyone of you has expirirence with finding or avoiding traps?"
Riardon asks, holding shield and sword ready.

[sblock=OOC]
still have to update the sheet, sorry :blush: Will try to finish it today.

HM, did we had a long rest after the last fight?

second or first row for Riardon. He has a javelin, but most of his powers are for melee.

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +2 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 21 Insight: 16 Low-light Vision
AC 29 Fortitude 25 Reflex 25 Will 22
Initiative: +5
Hit Points: 62 / 75 Bloodied: 37
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:18 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/3, Battlefront Shift, Blink Away, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Lion's Roar, Feystep Assault, Feystep, Rousing Words, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Warlord's Recovery, Strength of Conviction, Dwarven Armor, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
"Are you ready?"

OOC: I am fine with the marching orders as is. I don't want point, since my defender powers work best from a distance, but a wing slot is fine.

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]

[sblock=Action Block]
Minor:
Move: to (+1 AC/Ref)
Standard:

[/sblock][sblock=Gensai Stat block]Ashikaga Gensai - Male Human Swordmage 11
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: +15, Passive Insight: +20

Defenses:

AC: 29, Fort: 25, Reflex: 26, Will: 26 -- Speed: 6

Properties:
Superior Fortitude Feat: resist 6 to ongoing damage
Energizing Sigil: When you spend an action point, 1 ally within 5 squares can roll a saving throw against each effect on him/her that a save can end.
Bolstering Sigil: Any Ally adjacent to you gains +2 to all defenses.

Vitality:
HP: 94/94, THP: 0/5 Bloodied: 47, Surge Value: 23, Surges left: 12/12
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: not used

Languages:
Allarian (Common), Primordial

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +16 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+7
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +16 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+7 (1x Enc)

Powers:
At-Will:
Sword Burst, Booming Blade, Lightning Lure, Aegis of Shielding, White Lotus Riposte, Boots of the Fencing Master (Move Effect)
Encounter: Sword of Sigils, Aegis Sigil, Argent Rain, Dimensional Vortex, Echoes of Sword Magic, Channeling Shield, Fey Strike Ranged Attack, Armathor's Step, Warded Vambraces, Periapt of Cascading Health, Boots of the Fencing Master, Fireheart Tattoo AP, Githweave Armor Power
Daily: Frost Backlash, Swordmage Shielding Fire, Hellspike Assault, Impenetrable Warding, Circlet of Mental Onslaught, Fey Strike Teleport, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula

Weapons:
1 Fey Strike Katana (Fey Strike Longsword +1 stats)

Note: Gensai's Iaido-like style is for color purposes only. He is wielding one weapon and his off-hand is free. But, I think my color description makes more sense for swordmage abilities. Here's what the Periapt of Cascading Health looks like.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Riardon

And here we are going again. Who has which light source? I don't want my sword to be the only one. The possibility of loosing it if it come s to combat is to high. Anyone of you has expirirence with finding or avoiding traps?"
Riardon asks, holding shield and sword ready.

Tikchik listens to Riardon speak, then waits for a second and seeing nobody volunteer, enthusiastically raises his least useful hand. "Oh, me, me, pick me, I can break all sorts of locks. The master used to lock me up when he went away, but I was able to open them up and go outside for walks. It was nicer than the dark basement. Traps.... hmmm, they probably aren't that much different than locks, I've got these that could help" the thri-kreen says, pulling out a set of thieves tools from his pack and unfurls them.

"So I go first?" Tikchik asks excitedly.

OOC: I was going to suggest that Tikchik go last but then realized he has a pretty decent Perception and Thievery. (+12/+11).

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Be careful bug, remember how you lost that arm of yours." says Sheng, not a hint of humour in his voice, his face stoic and hard as rock, as usual. Although, the pun is clearly intended.

renau1g

First Post
"Be careful bug, remember how you lost that arm of yours." says Sheng, not a hint of humour in his voice, his face stoic and hard as rock, as usual. Although, the pun is clearly intended.

"Right, that's the last time I reach into a bear's mouth to try and get back my lunch that its eating...." Tikchik replies, "So hopefully there's no bears here, we're not in the woods so should be ok."he adds

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Curious."

OOC: Current marching oder is fine.

[sblock=Phoenix's Statblock]Phoenix, Female Tiefling Mage/Master of Flame 11
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 24, Fort:21, Reflex: 24, Will:24, Resist Fire 10 -- Speed:6
HP:66/66, Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +9(x2), Action Points: 1
MBA: +9 AC, 1d4+1 damage. RBA: Range 20, 11 force damage.

Powers: Magic Missile, Scorching Burst, Hypnotism, Infernal Wrath, Burning Spray, Fire Shroud, Ardent Rain, Fire Burst, Fanning the Flames, Shield, Phoenix Step, Second Wind, Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Summon Hell Hound, Fire Shield
Items: Spidersilk Mantle, Dagger of Speed, Healing Potion x 1, Flame Bracers

Notes: *Phoenix does not provoke OAs for Ranged or Area attacks. *Phoenix's attacks ignore fire resistance. *Phoenix gains +1 to hit and +2 damage against bloodied foes. *Phoenix does +1d6+2d8 damage and 12 ongoing fire damage on a crit.[/sblock]

Remove ads