• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Tenchuu

First Post
"I'm just happy he lives," Gensai said, his voice cold, matter-of-fact. "I had feared the worst of our three armed companion."

He walked over to the conjurer, and offered his hand, "I am Gensai, an old ronin with no master, save them men you see around you now, and many of them no longer rider with us. I should have died long ago... and I suppose I did, yet here I stand."

At the mention of dragons, he grew even more serious. "We feared facing one; gods below, how will we defeat three?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

"I'm Riardon d' Caelis. Sorry for shouting commands all the time during battle. Old habit from my time with the military. I'm all for taking the boat. Unbelievable how many battles we had to fight since the last time we were in a place where not everyone was trying to kill us. And even there they tried to sell us a fake magic item..."
Riardon explains after listening to the others' words.

[sblock=OOC]

finally reaching level 12 (all played from level 1 without using a single credit :))
I will be traveling till Monday, with Internet access, but without my books, so expect no sheet update until then.

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +2 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 21 Insight: 16 Low-light Vision
AC 29 Fortitude 25 Reflex 25 Will 22
Initiative: +5
Hit Points: 62 / 75 Bloodied: 37
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:18 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/3, Battlefront Shift, Blink Away, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Lion's Roar, Feystep Assault, Feystep, Rousing Words, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Warlord's Recovery, Strength of Conviction, Dwarven Armor, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
At the mention of dragons, he grew even more serious. "We feared facing one; gods below, how will we defeat three?"

"By thinking, wise one. The fools think us dead, so the element of surprise is another warrior at our side. If we can separate the three dragons, our combined might would perhaps be enough to bring it down." says Sheng, donning a golden circlet around his head. "Perhaps we could ask for the aid of the spirits of this lost realm; we are, after all, their lone protectors." he adds, pointing his long nailed finger to the ruined tower. "Another path open to us is waiting to see where did our beacon shined. Although time is at essence now, and I don't believe any surviving dwarves can mount a full scale attack on a timely fashion."
Sheng takes a moment to behold the horizon, his now ragged green Imperial tunic flickers with the sharp sea winds. His eyes narrow, even more than they already are, a characteristic of the humans of the Jade Empire.
"So as I said, Thinking; that's what we want to be doing now, thinking which course of action will we take."

renau1g

First Post
"Hhmmmmmm, you know what I think?" Tikchik asks aloud a claw tapping his chitinous chin, then continues on without waiting for a reply. "I think your new crown is very pretty" the thri-kreen says looking at Sheng's new headpiece.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Hhmmmmmm, you know what I think?" Tikchik asks aloud a claw tapping his chitinous chin, then continues on without waiting for a reply. "I think your new crown is very pretty" the thri-kreen says looking at Sheng's new headpiece.

Phoenix rolls her eyes and leans against a crumbling column to see what the group comes up with.

Someone

Adventurer
”Looks like I inadvertently stepped into a larger conflict than I expected. For the looks of it, correct me if I’m wrong, it involves an important dwarf and, more conspicuously, a group of dragons large enough –the dragons themselves, not their number- to tear down towers without much effort.” says Max.

”Alas, fighting such imposing dragons is not something I’m capable of. I’m a mere traveler and personally opposed to violence; it was only with great reluctance I used it against the minotaur, and only because he didn’t listen to reason. I’m not even a real mage; I merely know a few hypnotic tricks incapable of inflicting real harm, and never had the patience to learn how to employ ritual magic.”

”That’s enough self deprecation. The point is, I visited the fabled Hanged Man for a second hand participation in the exploits of it’s patrons, but looks like I’m temporarily trapped inside a conflict larger than my abilities. So far, seeing that the teleporting devices we’ve been overusing lately are destroyed, there’s only one way to get out of the island, which is the boat. And, since it’s a fairly slow method of transportation and in the low end of the safety scale not to mention that it lacks basic features like flames painted on the prow and a suitable figurehead, it stands to reason we (and I’m including myself in the group seeing that the number of ways out of the island have been singularly reduced) we, I repeat, use it to reach the closest destination where we our options in this matter could be improved.”

”But before that.” Max adds, picking the axe from the ground, ”Let’s not forget this. I feel it’s of some importance.”

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Max]As Max lifts the axe, a sense of urgency and empowerment floods though him. The weapon cries out like a maddening wind in his mind, filling the wizard with its distaste for dragons and dark beasts as well as a longing to be reunited with its true owner.
GM: Stang can also be used as an implement for force attacks retaining all of its properties and powers.
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
"Yes, we have to kill dragons" answers Max as he brings the axe.

Suddendly he drops the weapon. "What the...? What's wrong with this thing!?"

Remove ads