[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

jbear

First Post
"We have wasted valuable time. The furnace could bring this place down at any time. I suggest we hurry. If Thurven trruly inhabits this place we mave have only won a battle, though I sense the Stain recede for now..." Moses staggers towards the exit still clearly dazed.

ooc: Moses is not the type to rifle through dead men's pockets. But Thurven may have trinkets someone is interested in.

If we can rest while we flee (which may not be the case) Moses spends surges til he is at full again.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"This body may be all the remains of a friend. Maerek should decide if we're to take him to be buried properly."

says the priest.
"We don't have time for proper rest."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Maerek looks at Thurven's corpse with revulsion, "Gods, let's just get out of here while we still can. Besides, whatever caused this might still be on, or in, his body. Better for it all to be burned and buried." With that, he helps Riann carry the wounded man to the entrance.

You all get out safely, and a few minutes later the factory begins to destroy itself. There are no fires or explosions that you can see; rather, the building crumples in on itself, as though part of its foundation had sunk into the earth. Before long it is little more than a massive pit of rubble and broken machinery.

[sblock=ooc]Going over everyone's character sheets, I think I've approved or commented on all of you. Let me know if this is not the case. Also, if you have a wishlist of rewards in mind, the time to add it to your sheet is now.[/sblock]

GROMkill

First Post
Belanaar silently stands for a few moments before turning to Maerek.

"I'm... I'm sorry about your friend, Maerek. I wish there was more we could've done. He had become a monster. We had to do it."

jbear

First Post
Moses says: "It is over. The Thunder fades for now. The Stain has been cleansed by the fire. My god thanks you for aiding me in this cleansing ...."

Moses seems to become unsure of himself.
"I think. It seems I have much to think upon as I do not know. But I do know the Storm is dipleased with me and my convictions. I need to meditate upon the Why. May the wind blow gently ..."

Moses turns and leaves with little thought for reward.

OOC: His master (me) would like rewards however :D I don't really have a wishlist. I can come up with something if you prefer. If you would like to though I am happy to receive any reward you might think fits/would be cool for Moses. I know sifting through magic items can feel like a chore though, sojust say and I'll find something.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Thanks for the comments, I'll make the edit and put out a wish list - in general, healing enhancements and leadery items (Rebuking armor, armor of shared suffering, any unfilled slot...you get the idea) - I'll write something down later today...

GROMkill

First Post
OOC: I'll make a quick wishlist as well, later today. I'm assuming I'll want anything that increases my damage, or give me a bit more survivability. I almost got two-shotted by Thurven :O I think I'm good on mobility, with my utility that shifts and pops Second Wind, and my Nimble Strike.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
GM: Ok, now I've looked over all of you. If you aren't fully approved yet, maybe you can ask one of your fellow party members for help. If I've given you an approval then your second one can be from anyone.

GROMkill

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION] Just wanted to thank you for being a fun DM, and running us through this adventure. It was my first Eberron adventure! Cheers! :)

Remove ads