[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION]

Thanks for getting us through that. Very stoic of you :D

I've made adjustments suggested but if you have a spare moment I'd happily receive more comments about the sheet layout to see if there is still more I should tidy up.

Wasn't sure what you meant about the extra language. I have common and dwarven down.

Are you waiting on everyone getting an approval before giving xp?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=languages, rewards]
Wasn't sure what you meant about the extra language. I have common and dwarven down.

Are you waiting on everyone getting an approval before giving xp?

In your stat block, next to your alignment, it only lists common.

I'd like everyone to be approved, but I'll be posting rewards this evening regardless.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
If someone needs a second approval let me know and I'll have a look at your sheet.

GM: Well, that would be... everyone but Moses! Thanks for volunteering! :p

Maerek morosely takes you back to Sharn. Upon your return, he leads you to a House Cannith workshop, this one not a corrupt pit of evil. He heads in, and a few minutes later walks out again, his arms laden with finely crafted items. "Here," he says as he hands them out to you. "You've certainly earned it, after... well, after all that. Oh, and here's your gold too," he adds distractedly. He sighs, "I guess I should go report my findings, but your part in this is done. Thank you. Truly, thank you. I wouldn't have wanted to venture down there alone."

[sblock=rewards]
XP:
For Belannar, kal'Tarron, and Venakhad:
Encounter 1: 2*250 + 4*175 = 1200, so 480 per person
Encounter 2: 2*175 + 3*63 + 1*300 = 839, so 336 per person
Encounter 3: 1*875 + 6*63 = 1253, so 501 per person
Quest XP: 450 per person

Total: 1767 xp per person

Moses missed the first fight, so he gets 1287 xp.

Material Wealth:
Venakhad gets a Helm of Battle (n+3 parcel)
kal'Tarron gets Boots of Striding (n+3 parcel)
Moses gets Gauntets of the Ram (n+4 parcel)
Belannar gets Bracers of Archery and 800 gp (n+2 parcel)

And you all gain 400 gp on top of that.

Reward Points:
For 5 months of adventuring, Belannar, kal'Tarron, and Venakhad gain 5 RP.
For 3 months of adventuring, Moses gains 3 RP.
For 5 months of DMing, I gain 10 RP.

Thanks for playing, guys. Best of luck in your future ventures.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
hehehe ... errr ... I'm pretty busy atm with study so I can do 2 approvals. First 2 to ask :) And link me their sheet so I don't have to search for it.

[MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION] Where can I read about what RP is and how to use it?

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm 400XP short of 7th level, how much does RP give me at 6th and 7th? I have total of 18 RPs now...

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
GM: Reward Points. Basically, each one you spend gives you xp equal to a standard monster of your level. So Moses gets 175 xp per point while Venakhad gets 250 at level 6 and 300 at level 7. But don't level up your character until both he and the above rewards are approved. Oh, speaking of which, [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]?

Remove ads