Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"At least we could use these as a resting zone, if we came to a more dangerous sector. " the dwarf says, before venturing further.

B4cchus

Explorer
As Krindorf ventures on he reaches the tunnel that connects to the right side. When he peeks around the corner, he sees another tunnel, about ten fete long and beyond that a large room. The room is about thirty feet long and in the far side he can make out another tunnel, opposite of the one that Krindorf it peering through.
In the middle of the room he sees a small pile of planks and other rubble. On top of the rubble is something that seems to be a very large ant. It looks straight at Krindorf and clicks it's mandibles twice.

ooc: roll initative!

Robichaud

Explorer
((OOC: Not sure if that's initiative for all of us, or just Krindorf..? Either way, when it becomes relevant, Jamilee's initiative is 24. Auspicious first roll! Let's hope my die luck holds. In any case, as soon as Jams has figured out Krindorf is in trouble..:))

When battle comes, Jamilee's more than ready. In an eyeblink, she tosses her torch aside, brings up her shield, and shouts - "DWARF! GET BEHIND US!" She moves five feet forward to give him some room among the ranks, and gets ready (ie. holds an action) to give any ants that are foolish enough to step inside her reach a lick of her rapier.

Last edited:

Sirhahn

First Post
"C'mon Krindorf, Jamilee and I will make quick work of that rodent." As Landers readies his sickle and moves up to stand along side Jamilee allowing Krindorf to just slip behind the front line.

[sblock=OOC]Initiative (1d20=10) Reading an action to strike at the rodent once it's within melee range. I'm also assuming the tunnel is still 10' wide allowing both Jamilee and I to form a front rank.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
OoC: If she is acting quicker then the ant, Nura is readying an action to shoot the ant as soon it can be seen, hopefully that is before it gets engage in melee, or else she won’t have much of a chance hitting it

B4cchus

Explorer
Round 1:
Initiative order:
Jamilee 24
Ant 17
Nura 15
Munchin 12
Landers 10
Krindorf 9
Possum 8

Round 1:
This is a surprise round. Only Krindorf and the Ant are aware.
The ant rushes towards Krindorf and tries to bite him with his mandibles, but misses.
Krindorf is up (in case you want to change that action you stated before..)

Krindorf is standing at the intersection, the ant is just around the corner.
Krindorf is in melee with the ant.
The rest is 10 (Jamilee, Landres) to 20 (Nura, Possum, Munchin) feet behind Krindorf and cannot see the ant.

ooc: you have been in the mine for about 2 minutes.

Last edited:

Remove ads