• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana's last set of instructions stand, though she will now attempt a trip on Stinker, hoping with Halidor's help she'll force him prone. (+2 Plus mods to hit touch AC (so likely ac 10), +6 plus mods vs Str on trip attempt)
Xael said:
OOC: Shouldn't Huln get to try to trip Longtooth again, when his AoO hit him?
OOC: Yes, and he succeeded, read the last line of the paragraph.

rln

Explorer
OOC: [SBLOCK]I think there's a move action too many in there... LT stands up from prone (move action), gets hit by an AoO from Huln for no damage but gets tripped again, has to stand up again (move action, provokes AoO but Huln has used his) and moves 30ft (move action, again provoking AoO)?

Or am I missing something? I simply think the trip after the AoO was missed...

Edit: Actually, everything seems correct. The text on the wolf says "A wolf that hits with a bite attack can attempt to trip the opponent (+1 check modifier) as a free action"

Since the Free action can only be done on the wolf's initiative, Huln gets no trip attempt on AoO's. The monster's union has spoken.
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, 5 HP, AC: 17

Guess what Razh does. I dare you.

OOC: In case it wasn't obvious, intimidate and attack Stinker. Oh, and Xael, Razh is getting dangerously low on... well, HP.

EDIT: See below.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Oh, and Xael, Razh is getting dangerously low on... well, HP.
OOC: Solution: Get the hell out of there so Almayce can heal you. He's not going to walk next to Longtooth.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Next action, take a withrdrawl action, double-move to book, assuming LT is on top of you, though you stil should be able to go the other way if Stinker and Halidor are wrestling.

two

First Post
Round 14, end

I6: Almayce heals himself. The selfish bastard. (just kidding obviously).

I1: After Magic Fanging Huln (which does what? I happen to know in this case (I think), but won't in other instances). Also, what is Huln's attack bonus and damage? I'm assuming +4 now, and 1d6+2, but I could be wrong. Typically this basic stuff should be included in your post. To make the GM happier. I have bronchitis, by the way. Thus I'm not "at work" today, so game play might be significantly impacted.

Huln moves and lunges, rolling a "9" and missing.

Bront

The man with the probe
Magic Fang means that Huln's fangs are now +1 enchanted weapons. They now bypass DR Magic (not sure about DR Silver though)

Edit: Ugh, I'm asthmatic, and last time I had Bronchitus, I was bedridden for nearly 3 days (Could hardly walk the 10 feet to the bathroom without almost passing out from breathing problems).

two

First Post
Round 15

Round 15

LongTooth 20
Hallidor 20
Slinker 17
Ogrin 16
Stinker 14
Raz 13
Zaeryl 13
Juliana 6
Almayce 6
Vargo & Wolf 1

I20: LongTooth, seeing that things are not, after all, going that well for “his team,” decides to punish Razh. Punish him with extreme prejudice.

“Step aside worm, let the men fight this one,” he says to Razh, eyeing grappling Hallidor and Stinker…

LongTooth strikes at Razh with a clever little poke-n-twist, and with a roll of “17” hits easily. He does 8 points of damage to Razh; now that’s what I call a solid strike! Razh crashes down in a spectacular fall.

“Hrmph. Seemed like that sort of guy,” LongTooth mutters, in passing, as he steps up and moves over Razh, getting Hallidor in his sights.

Grappling Hallidor. Without a dex bonus.

Remove ads