Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zaeryl could theoretically use all of the items but the rapier (in fact, he's wearing a non-MW Studded Leather right now, so it would help his ACP), but he doesn't particularly care about them either. He's fine with selling them and splitting the cash)

Xael

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: 675 XP? Could we please please please get 5 more XP each? Juliana and Zaeryl are at 995 :( )
OOC: I calculated total of 1133 XP for Juliana and Zaeryl for this adventure. 320 for the first two battles, 138 for the first time experience award, and 675 for the last award.

You should get your well-earned levels. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Xael said:
OOC: I calculated total of 1133 XP for Juliana and Zaeryl for this adventure. 320 for the first two battles, 138 for the first time experience award, and 675 for the last award.
(OOC: Oh--I thought that was the entire time award combined at the end :) (two didn't have another one on the tracking thread)

Yay! We got to level 2 :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Did we get the proceeds yet from selling the other two masterwork rapiers and items? I have all the money down now, I think, but not anything from selling either this last haul of booty or the first one from the first fight. By the way, where's the silver amulet of summoning bat swarms without Concentration :D)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: No, I don't think we did. Juliana had a lot of money left over since she made most of her equipment herself, and spent her own money to make the other items.

Manzanita

First Post
1133 XPs is right for the 1st level PCs. Check the tracking and interface thread. The rapiers were sold, but I didn't see a price. It might be best to assume they were sold for the cost of the silver the party used to make thier weapons effective against lycanthropes.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: two charged us 10 gold for one-handed weapons and 20 gold for two-handed according to his post on page 14. The rapiers were masterwork, I think? They should be worth significantly more than the silver then.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
1133 XPs is right for the 1st level PCs. Check the tracking and interface thread. The rapiers were sold, but I didn't see a price. It might be best to assume they were sold for the cost of the silver the party used to make thier weapons effective against lycanthropes.
OOC: No, because Juliana payed for everything out of her own pocket. I'll dig around and see what was said earlier in the thread.

Edit: Yes, indeed, we did not distribute any moneys for those items, all costs were paid for out of pocket (In Juliana's case, she crafted them for cheep)

Last edited:

Remove ads