[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: If attacks hits the enemies, would you care to place the defenses that were beaten? Like the Boofee AC and ref.

[sblock=OOC]
Will do.

Will 21 missed Boofee. Reflex 18 hit Boofee. AC 32 hit Boofee.

AC 23 hit Beholder (with +2 AC for cover). AC 15 (with +2 AC for cover) missed Beholder.

Nobody has attacked Horan yet.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
It's Tirial's turn.

Also dimsdale, you might as well post Boruuk's actions as soon as you get the chance since it is unlikely that his actions will affect Tirial's or vice versa since he is immobilized.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Boruuk looks up and takes in his surroundings. He takes a few deep breaths. It is obvious that he is getting stronger with each breath. "I can't wait to get the chance to sink my weapon into your flesh."

[sblock=question]
Is Boruuk allowed to stand in an immobilized condition? If so, that's his movement action. If not, he stays prone
action: totel defense if he can
minor: stone's endurance

save vs slowed: 14

[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=question]
Is Boruuk allowed to stand in an immobilized condition? If so, that's his movement action. If not, he stays prone
action: totel defense if he can
minor: stone's endurance

save vs slowed: 14

[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Yes, Boruuk can stand while immobilized.

Also, his axe is still in square I11 where he dropped it.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Knoepf, seeing Tirial success at peppering the smaller beholder with arrows, decides to add to the attack. "Let's knock out the smaller one first comrades!" the cleric says as a flash of silver flame darts from his holy symbol, striking the beholder. Knoepf then turns to Horan and mumbles a chant. Much to the dismay of Horan, a halo of silver forms over the spellcaster's head. "Heh heh heh...If I were you I wouldn't think about causing me or any of my comrades any time soon ... heh heh heh..."

[sblock=attack]

attack: sacred flame on small beholder vs will: 1d20 + 9 = 25 for 1d6+7 = 10 and Boruuk get 6 temp hp
movement: none
free action: Divine Fortune: +1 to next attack

AP:
Halo of Consequence on Horan: 1d20+9+1 (Divine Fortune) vs Ref: 27
Horan is effected by Knoepf's halo of consequence (save ends). Until halo ends, the target takes -4 penalty to attack rolls, and after the target attacks Knoepf or an ally, it is dazed until the end of its next turn. The target takes a -2 to save roll against halo.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=attack]

attack: sacred flame on small beholder vs will: 1d20 + 9 = 25 for 1d6+7 = 10 and Boruuk get 6 temp hp
movement: none
free action: Divine Fortune: +1 to next attack

AP:
Halo of Consequence on Horan: 1d20+9+1 (Divine Fortune) vs Ref: 27
Horan is effected by Knoepf's halo of consequence (save ends). Until halo ends, the target takes -4 penalty to attack rolls, and after the target attacks Knoepf or an ally, it is dazed until the end of its next turn. The target takes a -2 to save roll against halo.
[/sblock]

[sblock=huh?]
It's not Knoepf's turn. He already had his turn this round.

Artemus, Knoepf, Tirial, and Boruuk just went.

It's now Horan's turn.

Also, Sacred Flame has a range of 5, so Knoepf cannot attack the small Beholder with it unless he gets much closer. Just FYI.

If you are going to be smoking the good stuff, you have to share. :lol:
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=huh?]
It's not Knoepf's turn. He already had his turn this round.

Artemus, Knoepf, Tirial, and Boruuk just went.

It's now Horan's turn.

Also, Sacred Flame has a range of 5, so Knoepf cannot attack the small Beholder with it unless he gets much closer. Just FYI.

If you are going to be smoking the good stuff, you have to share. :lol:
[/sblock]

[sblock=oops]
5 characters and roleplaying two characters in one addy will do that to you. Sorry ;)

damn...it was a great attack too.

Ah ha...I know what I did. I saw velmont's post thinking he was artemus...duh duh :)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads